Print

Author Topic: Potential Bowser Plans  (Read 2349 times)

« on: August 31, 2001, 05:47:54 PM »
The topic Stupid Final Bosses gave me an idea. We all know what stratigies have gone wrong for Bowser, and occasionaly the other villain..But what do you think could work?
My first Idea is the Alliance method. Throughout Mario's carear, he's made lots of enemies. The Sky Guys, Bowser, The Koopas + Goombas, Wart and co, Smithy and his factory of goons (Although Smithy is probably not a cannon character due to the fact he's partialy owned by Square), Tatagena (I know I spelled that wrong...The Final Boss in SML1 and Moon-boss in SML2) and the rest. What if they were all to band together? Assuming they'd be able to put up an alliance without ripping each other's throats, I believe this could be one of Bowser's best possible plans.
Next of all, in SMW we learned that some blocks were thrown into the world after pressing switches. These blocks gave us Mushroom, flowers, and Feathers (For the cape). If Bowser could only find the source of all question blocks, he could like limit all of Mario's powers to just Small Mario and the occasional wild mushroom (that may or may not be posioned).
The next idea....One of Koopa's kids, (I forget which one was the smart one) could build a robotic Mario and replace it with the real mario and try to overthrow the mushroom kingdome from within.
Final Idea: Nukes.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2001, 10:54:01 PM »
None of the Koopalings are smart. If they were smart they wouldn't be battling Mario in the first place.

Actually, I don't know who you're talking about. Ludwig was the smartest in SMB3. But in Yoshi's You-Know-What, their intelligences changed around somehow and suddenly Iggy was smartest. He was the one that built all the robots for him and his siblings.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2001, 11:25:40 PM »
My thread inspired another thread???? Wow. . .I'm so. . .honored. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2001, 02:49:11 AM »
If Bowser found the source of the item blocks, not only could he cut them off, but he could manufacture fakes and leave them in place of the real ones.

The source of the hidden blocks in SMW were switch palaces. Bowser never tried to occupy them, although they were pretty easy to find (The one on top of Mt. Kappa was probably the easiest). I guess it never crossed his mind.

Besides, Bowser has built castle after castle, and Mario has destroyed them. If he could put those resourses toward other things like raising an army, he's have a better time (although he WOULD be castleless, why not steal Peach's? It's guarded by Toads anyway, and to Bowser that means 'Footprint'.)

In SMW, why do you suppose Bowser didn't just LOCK THE BACK DOOR? And how do you suppose Mario got that huge wooden door open anyway? Why did they even OPEN THE GATES? Yeah, I guess the Koopa Kids werew pretty dumb. All tactical errors.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2001, 10:38:52 AM »
Doh...I guess I must have been mixing series, I remeber on the Mario Shows one of them was smart...*sighes* that's the kinda thing I get angry at, mixing canon series with non canon series...ah well. At least a Koopa Kid in You know who's you know what did some thing intelligent.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2001, 01:38:12 PM »
Your theories may be correct. After looking at Mario Sunshine at Spaceworld, it looks like that he's wearing some kinda of contraption on his back, and it's rumored that most of his power through out the game is from that contraption. Guess what the contraption is powered by? The Sun. Maybe Bowser did find the source of the item blocks.

Oh, and if you didn't know, it's almost 100% certain that the Koopa Kids will be in Mario Sunshine. So many people are E-mailing Nintendo that it looks like our favorite little Koopa's will be in the game. Just keep E-mailing Nintendo.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Print