Print

Author Topic: Originality in danger? Another Sonic Rant  (Read 2099 times)

« on: September 05, 2001, 08:24:27 PM »
what happened to all the original post? now all's we see here are the same old "someone vs.someone" and some theory no cared about in the first place. The vs. ideas were ok at first but now you have two people who aren't related in ANY way "pickachu vs. Gannondorf" for example. We even had people copying the word assosiation (sp?) and Marionuts talk show. Come on people lets come up with something origional here. I know you can all do it.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2001, 10:49:13 PM »
*sniff* No one cares about my theories?  <:.(

(that's a crying face above)

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2001, 10:08:48 AM »
and I was thinking about making
Late Nite With Mallow o' Nimbus.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2001, 03:40:51 AM »
My clone talkshow wasn't meant to divert traffic from Marionut's. I only started the thread so that people could unload pointless questions onto me instead of cluttering up a perfectly good post. I have this problem all the time when I end up with idiotic little thoughts I just want to get off of my chest. Think of it as overflow parking for dumb thoughts.
It was designed to be a landfill for off-topic topics so as not to irritate people with moot points, but also allow free conversations.

My 'vs.' topics were out of sheer curiousity. I didn't realize they were irritating people so I'll stop asking. No offense was ever intended by these threads and I'd withdraw them if I could.

No offense meant,
 Mauser
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2001, 11:27:58 AM »
none taken, I understand with school and all that we won't be haveinv so many threads, but its nice to have som one post something rogigonal thats all.

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Print