Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 681147 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3435 on: June 21, 2006, 10:54:49 AM »
If biology serves me right, humans are in the animal kingdom, therefore, we wre animals.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #3436 on: June 21, 2006, 11:25:03 AM »
What are you trying to prove here?  You can drink milk all you want.  I used to do that and I still thought it was weird.  Cow milk was intended for cows, not for humans.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3437 on: June 21, 2006, 01:18:56 PM »
Then how come cats drink it?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3438 on: June 21, 2006, 02:24:24 PM »
Ok, so tell me. We have these creatures called cows, right, and they moo and crap and everything. But if they don't milked regularly, it hurts them. It'd be mean to make them suffer, so we milk them. The cows are happy. Well, we can't just let the milk get all over the ground, so we put it in a bucket. So now we have this calcium enriched liquid that, when devoid of germs, tastes good and refreshes you in the morning. What do we do with it? We drink it. What else would we do with it, with earth's population rapidly increasing and the fresh water supply rapidly decreasing and nowhere to throw it all away? We drink it. We can't throw it in the ocean, if I were a fish I'd be annoyed by this stuff getting dumped in my water by the barrel every day.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #3439 on: June 21, 2006, 02:41:35 PM »
Cows wouldn't have to be milked all the time if humans stopped screwing around with them!  Cows only give milk if they have babies!  Then the babies are supposed to drink the milk, but instead they get put into very small cages which does not allow them to grow.  Then they are sold as veal.  If you are drinking milk you are supporting the veal industry.  Use your heads.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3440 on: June 21, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »
Why the heck do want us to care about what meat industry we're supporting? Please leave us alone.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3441 on: June 21, 2006, 05:37:24 PM »
Don't forget that many of those calves can also be dairy cows, too. And besides, a cow does not need to be constantly having babies to produce milk. As long as the cow is milked daily, she will continue to produce milk. Milk production only stops when milking stops.

EDIT: By your logic, you support the veal industry if you pay taxes. Why? Governments buy milk, too. A prime example would be those milk cartons in public school cafeterias. And where does the government get that money? You, the taxpayer. So if you've ever spent or made money, you're supporting the veal industry. Live with it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 05:45:09 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3442 on: June 21, 2006, 06:21:26 PM »
If we don't kill deer, they will take over the wold. They have no more natural predators in Ohio, so we need hunting. The meat is not going ot waste, people eat it! Animals eat other animals. We are animals, we should be able to eat other animals.
I am a member of PETA: People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3443 on: June 21, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »
If you are drinking milk you are supporting the veal industry.

I would like to point out that the above assumption is false and does not make any sense.
We get milk from a dairy that sells raw milk. The cows there give milk all the time, without having calves, and without hormones and things to make them give more milk. Explain this to me, please, fuzzy.

Edit: Upon closer reading of the topic, I see MaxVance has already handily explained it.
That was a joke.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #3444 on: June 21, 2006, 06:33:15 PM »
Now you are saying that if we didn't milk cows the problem would go away, so what are you trying to say?  Don't milk the cows and they will suffer, but stop and it will no longer happen?  I have read that cows need to keep getting pregnant to keep producing milk.  And I never said that the meat was going to waste.  The truth is I could go on and on and on and on with you people, but you would still rather live in a fantasy land, so go ahead.  Have fun killing things.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3445 on: June 21, 2006, 06:59:16 PM »
Buying and consuming products from animals is not killing them. It is only consuming a product. You're not killing something unless you physically kill something.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3446 on: June 21, 2006, 07:01:35 PM »
I have read that cows need to keep getting pregnant to keep producing milk.

You read something incorrect, apparently.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3447 on: June 21, 2006, 07:57:35 PM »
Hey guys, I just realized that the kitchen is startin' to smell really bad, so I brought these!
* Bird Person puts a big box on the nearest table
Fly swatters! We'll have a lot of flies with the summer heat burning our skin all day. Oh, and I sprayed Off all around the doors and windows to kill mosquitoes--we don't want West Nile, do we?
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3448 on: June 21, 2006, 08:53:05 PM »
Why didn't you just call in Stanley the Bugman? He could've gotten the job done much faster and he can get rid of unwanted apes.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3449 on: June 21, 2006, 09:39:04 PM »
Ah, I've never played DK3 before.
Edit: If there's one thing I'd put into this argument before I leave, it'd be this: God made us humans the dominant specie for a reason. We can't just sit in padded containment cells our entire lives just to be sure we don't hurt animals. We have to control them to some extent and not vice-versa. Jesus didn't come down to Earth as a duck.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:13:22 AM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

Print