Print

Author Topic: erg. . .  (Read 3002 times)

« on: July 28, 2001, 05:18:09 AM »
Okay, this might sound cheesy, but. . .

I'd really like to hear some feedback about The Brothers Mario.  If you haven't read it yet, go check it out already!!  Keep in mind it's an always evolving work in progress that I add to periodically, so read, but don't add, please.

Please tell me what you think of it!  I really want to know if people are even reading it or not, so please, post your feedback about The Brothers Mario.  I'm really curious as to what people think of it.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2001, 01:09:48 PM »
No, it's not a cheesy request.  You deserve some feedback, man!  I appologize for not posting anything sooner (I just read "The Brothers Mario" a few days ago, and it slipped my mind to say anything!)

Anyway, excuses aside, I want to compliment you on your work.  It's a nice adaption of Super Mario Bros and their origin story.  It resembles mine (which I drew in comic form about a year and a half ago), but is different in many ways, so I enjoy reading it.  Please, continue and continue often!

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 7/28/2001 12:20:22 PM
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2001, 04:29:23 PM »
Indeed, I've been following your story as it's progressed, and I must say that it's very good.  As I mentioned in another thread, it's always fun to read works that obviously have a lot of talent and foresight behind them, so I'm always eager to find such creative/original pieces as yours.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2001, 08:01:31 PM »
Hey, BC, any chance of another episode soon?  I know I shouldn't talk, because of the gaps between my episodes, but I'll still ask.  I'd like to read your version of what happens next!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2001, 12:33:17 AM »
Yeah, I know I need to get my act together.  I'm sort of stuck as to where to go from here, so there actually is a reason why I haven't added much lately.  Hang in there, I want to work on it more too!

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2001, 03:42:39 PM »
That's okay, take your time!  I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity!

I like the new part.  Your inclusion of Kamek is cool, and I like how you right him.

BTW, new parts to "A Mario Adventure" were recently added.  Check 'em out

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2001, 10:18:11 AM »
Well, I'm glad you liked how I handled Kamek, because I really wasn't sure how I wanted the character to turn out when I started writing.  At first, I wanted a sort of spooky teacher-and-pupil relationship between Kamek and Bowser, but I thought that might be a bit too serious, and I needed to retain Kamek's jittery worry-wart personality from Yoshi's Island, too.  So I guess the best way to describe the finalized bond between Kamek and Bowser would be a teacher-who's-horrified-at-who-powerful-the-student-has-become sort of relationship. :)

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Haters gonna hate

Print