Print

Author Topic: SMW4  (Read 2034 times)

« on: February 23, 2002, 06:51:06 AM »
Ch.1
 One day,Bowser finnaly decided to give up taking over on the mushroom kingdom and thought he should take over south dinosaur island.He heard that there was a huge amount of gold there so he orderd his troops to build him a gient drill to dig for that gold.He told Iggy to go to the other KoopaKids the news but,Iggy screwed up and told them they are going to surround the place with seven different castles if any intruders come.When Iggy came back to Bowser Bowser told him the same thing he just said to the koopa kids."I already toald them that"said Iggy."well c'mon then"said bowser.

Boo!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2002, 10:03:22 AM »
Mind if I post some more of it?

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2002, 07:37:09 AM »
knock yourself out.

0+<:guy-0-/<)::skate-0-/<\:snowboard-00+<:angel->0+<:devil-/\/\ ario:mario.Mamamia!

to remember the clownman who didn''''t speak English:skate 0-/<):

BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2002, 04:11:54 PM »
Montgomery mole heard this and dug his way to yoshi's island. A yoshi listened to every word monty said when he got there. Yoshi gave him coordinates to The Mushroom Kingdom. When he got there he was greeted by Peach. Monty told her the whole story and peach ran off to find the Mario Brothers.

I am the all powerful bill* *gates and I am  here to take over ******* ***** *** ******* ****** ***** *** ******* ****** **** **** ***** the videogameworld ***** ****** ***** ** ***** **.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2002, 06:48:07 PM »
A shy guy also heard.
He came along and They all bumped into Eachother.

Iggy: Watch Were your going!
Wendy O. Koopa:No,You Watch Were you'r Going!
Shyguy:Get out of the way.
I need too find the Castles of Gold.
Koopalings:THE CASTLES HAVE GOLD?!?!?!
Shyguy:I don't Know!!!

Me:Me Bob!
Me spike you!
Me not know what too say!
Me want too post!
Who?What?Where?Why?
Mario:You need a good stomping!
Me:HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
Wha-?
Why did''''nt you stomp me?
Mario:*Looking at Mushroom*
oooooooo....Mushroom.....

Print