Print

Author Topic: I've just noticed  (Read 2264 times)

« on: April 06, 2005, 04:09:02 PM »
I've just noticed that Luigi #98 did most of these and loves rpgs. Is he a administer or something?

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 02:30:30 AM »
No, he just loves RPGs.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 03:24:20 PM »
That I do. But if you think you've seen a lot, there's stills some that have been deleted etc.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 03:29:17 PM »
oh, something I forgot to add: I started a topic where I suggested we have an rpg board becuase they take up space in the story boards but I mostly had everyone against me that time and I relized it was mostly me with the rpg overflow so I've mostly been banned to started anymore topics for awhile.

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 03:31:16 PM »
oh, something I forgot to add: I started a topic where I suggested we have an rpg board becuase they take up space in the story boards but I mostly had everyone against me that time and I relized it was mostly me with the rpg overflow so I've mostly been banned to started anymore topics for awhile.(everyone kept telling me I was starting too many topics, which I have admit yes it was somewhat me. (may be me totaly))

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 04:52:27 PM »
Oh, and Luigi #98, did you just triple post, or did you mean to edit your posts?

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 05:49:32 PM »
He's obsessed.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2005, 03:23:21 PM »
Obsessed is the word. I must've accidently double posted or something

Print