Print

Author Topic: Zombie Prepairedness  (Read 15751 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »
Do zombies know how to open doors? Hmmm... My house is defenseless against zombies, except for that it's out away from the big residence areas... so unless the cow stench in the air doesn't dilute the scent of human brains they won't think to come here. Or whatever they do to command their body parts to move.
What can I really do against the zombies? Well, in a world where zombies are real, I am a magical guy who can fry them. And Wii Remotes really slice things without direct contact, so I have a weapon too.
If it's zombes we're talking about, who want brans instead of brains, you could get a truck of Raisin Bran and leave it in a trail that leads the zombes directly to a big gaping hole in the ground where they'd never escape.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 07:00:36 PM »
I think you mean a bg gapng hole.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2007, 12:17:02 AM »
Ah, of course. Thank you Glorb. Sometmes  don't know what 'm talkng about.
I think I was in #tmk when this happened. Maybe not. Regardless, it makes me giggle uncontrollably.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2007, 06:54:21 PM »
Believe it or not, I have a friend who is obsessed with zombies. He even bought a book called "World War Z" and "The Zombie Survival Guide"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2007, 07:47:20 PM »
Yeah. The girls at work own The Zombie Survival Guide.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 09:03:13 AM »
Lucky them. I'll have to rely on wits and dual-wielded pocket knives that my parents put in my desk drawer for some reason. If those fail, I have plenty of non-stabby melee weapons...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2007, 11:01:05 AM »
I read The Zombie Survival Guide; it was both funny and informative. World War Z just felt too pretentious and self-indulgent.

My Dad has a bunch of sheets of metal in the shed, which could be used as an impromptu melee weapon as well as reinforcing our car, in case we get attacked by bikers (bikers always survive zombie apocalypses).
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2007, 05:01:40 PM »
Zombies don't like bikes. Their scraps of clothing/skin get caught in the chains, causing it to pull off their legs.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 03:37:09 PM »
That's assuming they've retained the motor skills to sit on one.
every

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2007, 01:09:53 AM »
Get prepairing folks, because World War Z is becoming a movie!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2007, 09:02:33 AM »
Wait till my friend hears =P He will go crazy.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »
A zombie...movie? I'd better prepair! My prepairations have begun!
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 04:53:16 PM »
Maybe the movie theater will sell tickets cheaper when purchased in pairs. Just don't buy them from a zombie.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2007, 09:51:04 AM »
You mean, if the ticket guy is a zombie?

Speaking of which, I recently read the book I Am Legend (well, "read" isn't the right word...I kind of skimmed over it), and that gave me an idea: what if vampires took over the world?
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2007, 10:23:48 AM »
Somehow that would seem better than Zombies, considering how it would probably end up with all of us being vampires. However, there is one problem with vampires ruling the world: Who would they bite?

Print