June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Print

Author Topic: What is the best month to have a birthday?  (Read 17286 times)

« on: May 06, 2007, 11:33:19 AM »
Some months are too close to Christmas, and you end up getting half the toys!  Other months have sucky weather, and a couple of months you can't even look forward to your birthday 'cause it means going back to school.  On the other hand, if you have your birthday to look forward to, that can make going back to school not so bad...

It's all in how you look at it.  What's the best month for a birthday?
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 11:39:26 AM »
I think July. You just graduated to your next grade. Most of the time you're fresh out of school for the summer. (At least in my case). Not much is usually planned around the first few weeks you get out of school. Everyone has that spirit: School's out and I'm gonna make the best of it, gosh darn it.

And, alas, woe isn't me: My birthday is on the second Wednesday of July!

And it also helps if your birthday is in July if it falls on a weekday, like mine has for the 2 years.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:42:12 AM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 11:47:10 AM »
July is definitely a good one.  The only problem I see with a July birthday is, well, it's almost too good of a month:  People are traveling.  They're doing things with their families and might not be able to go to your party.

Though, I think we can all agree that the worst day for a birthday is February 29th.  I voted August.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 12:05:47 PM »
I said June--there's warm weather, but it's not too warm. Plus, school would most likely be out, especially if it fell in mid July. My Birthday falls in September, so I have a birthday just after School starts. :/

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 12:41:25 PM »
April. The weather is usually much nicer by that time and you're in your last few months of classes (but I don't hate school).

I like to think of the pink buds that make trees look like cotton candy are a nice gift to me from the world. :D
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 02:28:10 PM »
I agree with July, for all of DeadAwake's and Pt_Peach's reasons. Also, I too was born in July.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
Lucky me, I was born on July 7th. :D

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 03:21:50 PM »
Alas, DA is correct about July being when people go away. But lucky for me, I've got the 11th day of July, and my friend from Las Vegas is coming down this summer. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »
The Chef, are you turning 17 on 7-7-7???

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 05:43:27 PM »
I think May or June would be a good month to have a birthday in, because there are no major holidays in those months, so friends and family can concentrate on getting you a good birthday present. :p

My birthday on March seventh, in between Valentine's Day and Saint Patrick's Day.

I agree that Febuary 29th would be the one of the worst days for a birthday, but it could be pretty funny too: there was a guy graduating high school in my area a few years back that was only 4 years old (due to leap years) since his birthday fell on Febuary 29.

EDIT: I can't believe I did that.. Febuary 30th.. lol
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 06:08:50 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 05:50:29 PM »
Wait...I don't understand this February 30th thing...because February 30th doesn't exist. AHH! Leap years...so his birthday...this is confusing...

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 06:03:40 PM »
March! I dunno, it's the only birthday I've had.  :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 07:15:51 PM »
The Chef, are you turning 17 on 7-7-7???

16, actually. But you're right about the 7-7-7. :D

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »
The first post in this thread seems pretty much wrong to me.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2007, 10:15:28 PM »
Why?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print