Print

Author Topic: Favortie Paper Mario characters  (Read 3262 times)

« on: March 10, 2001, 04:08:09 PM »
Koopa Bros,Bow,Parakarry,Tubba Blubba, Genral Shy Guy, Tutankoopa,and Bombette, oh yeah SPIKE!
Watch Yourself!

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2001, 07:01:01 PM »
I haven't played Paper Mario yet, but I liked Mario (obvious), Parakarry, Goombario and Bombette.

Hey, paisano!
Hey, paisano!

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2001, 07:16:07 PM »
I hope to get it tomorrow

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2001, 07:44:34 PM »
You're very lucky. I'm working hard to get enough money to buy it. It's very expensive here in Brazil.... I think i'll buy it at least in 1 week.....

Hey, paisano!
Hey, paisano!

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2001, 08:10:18 PM »
I'd defently say General ShyGuy! I am defenitly loving the hat!

"I Pity You Sir! It''s Time you Pay!"~General Guy
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2001, 10:47:10 PM »
I spent a good portion of the game wondering when Kolorado was going to join the party.  :)

If you meant which char do I like to USE the most, it's a tie between Bow and Goombario . . . Bow because I use her to avoid boring, item consuming fights and Goombario because I like the stuff he tells you.

(edited to add the Koopa Bros to my list too)

Edited by - Sock Monkey on 3/10/2001 8:48:22 PM

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2001, 11:10:18 AM »
Mine is Luigi. Kolorado is cool though. I liked how he followed you through the Volcano level. That was an entertaining thing for Nintendo to add.
Bah! You Rapscallions!

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2001, 08:55:58 PM »
Definately Goombario and Kolorado.  Luigi comes in second, merely because he doesn't do much in PM.  Watt's pretty cute with her "umm"s and "uhh"s and "That big monster is gonna beat us up for sure"s, so I'd put her third.

------------------------------
This post brought to you by: Luigi of the Pipes
Goombas Rule!!!
------------------------------
This post brought to you by: Luigi of the Pipes
Goombas Rule!!!

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2001, 07:26:23 AM »
Definitely..... Ever single character in the whole game are my favorites.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2001, 12:03:19 PM »
AHHHHHH1 I'm so mad! I want to get Paper Mario sooooo bad! Wait, I'm gunna rent it tonight (Friday). YES! Ha ha! Is it as good as SMRPG?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print