Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 120053 times)

« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2006, 10:35:03 AM »
Not to be rude or anything and this story rocks but, my Diablo dude has some short parts and isn't in too many chapters.(it's no big deal though) Good job on the story though
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2006, 02:52:58 PM »
Awwwwwww, no more marching band practice!  :-(

Haha, this is great.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2006, 07:37:57 PM »
Very nicely done!
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2006, 08:15:00 PM »
I think the marching band would be able to practice on the giant cement block. And football games would have more bone-crunching action!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2006, 11:03:58 PM »
*Winces at MaxVance's last comment*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2006, 07:19:43 AM »
I play bari sax in my school's band.  A marching band could march on the cement, but it would be known as "street marching."
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2006, 08:29:49 AM »
PROPERTY OF BUD WIG. That's the perfect payback. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2006, 09:42:58 PM »
New chapter. Goshness. Now read:

Chapter Nine: Patricia Peach Preaches Perkily to the Principal
The rest of the school day went pretty much the same. Ms. Sapph gave out some homework, asking to conjugate the word "n00b", Mr. Lizard made them finish dissecting the goombas (Ted didn't get queasy this time), and Mr. Steve made everyone play dodgeball, after which, in the hall, El Lavador punched him a few times; same old, same old. Everything was the same, except at lunch. Ted had sat next to Lou E. G. Simpson and Nerd Person, and told them about the vandalism while snacking at some school pizza. He could trust those two with a secret. But, right behind the trio, was Patrica Peach, eavesdropping.

"Wow, so this kid's dad was a cement guy?" Lou asked.

"Yeah, he even encased the gold koopa statues in it," Ted replied.

"You have to admit that he had a pretty good plan, what with encasing you in it also," Nerd Person chuckled.

"Shut up if you know what's good for you," Ted pressed.

"Oh my goshness!"

Ted had hoped this moment would never come; he looked around, and there was Patrica Peach, over-pampered hair and all. At that moment, Ted smacked his face in his bowl of applesause in frustration. He shouldn't have said it out loud.

"I am like so totally telling Principal Deezer!"

"What are you? In second grade?" Ted mocked, "who still tells on a teacher."

Lou and Nerd Person pointed at Patrica.

"Well, duh, guys," Ted exclaimed, "but, Patrica, what have I ever done to you?"

"Um..." Patrica squeaked, putting her finger to her chin, thinking, "well, I'm a cheerleader, and now we can't have practice. I mean, what if the football team needs to remember how to spell 'team'? Then what will happen? Huh? That's what the cheerleaders are there for!"

Ted stared at her in disbeilef, as he had done to the incredibly weird Mr. Watoad. This Patrica was delusional.

"Anyways, I'm totally telling Principal Deezer what you did, which was of badness," Patrica bubbled.

"Badness?"

"Yeah."

Well, the period soon ended, and Patrica skipped off to the Principal's office. Ted stood against the wall, and Max Vance walked up.

"Hey, heard you vandalized the football field."

"What," Ted exclaimed, "you already know? I told someone for the first time ten minutes ago! How could gossip spread that quickly?"

"Trust me," Max said, "rumors spread like bacteria when Patrica's around."

Ted walked off to his next class with this aquired knowledge. He basically slept through TMK History, as Mr. L. Son gave a boring lecture on how Pumpernickel the Great gained control of the Mushroom Kingdom's main land, and after that period he returned to the familiar halls. The PA ringed on, as it did when the bell rang.

"Will the following students please report to the main office," some secretary recited, "Ben L. Fan, Aaron Eleven, Carly Moo and Bob Man. And will the following students report to the principal's office: Patrica Peach, and Ted... Zepleenrots? Is that it? Ziplinrots? Zaplenrickts? Ah, you know who you are; just go to the Principal's office."

Ted's throat knotted. He was in trouble; he could sense it as he proceeded to the ill fated office.

"Patrica here told me something very interesting just a period ago."

Same desk, same office, Ted was familiar with this room. But, this time, Patrica was sitting next to him, smirking.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT VANDALIZE SCHOOL PROPERTY?" Deezer yelled; an unusual burst of anger from this Principal.

Ted had to lie. Either lie, or die.

"Sir," Ted sighed, "this is just a dumb rumor going around. I have no idea who did this vandalism, and I had nothing to do with it."

"Well," Principal Deezer said, "I must hear what Patrica has to say about this."

"Um, like," Patrica bubbled, "I totally overheard Ted bragging about doing the vandalism."

"Principal, do I seem like the kind of person who would brag about such a gross misconduct?"

"Now that I think about it," Principal Deezer pondered, "Patrica was also the one who once told me that she found Max Vance pooping in his own locker. Ted I must let you off the hook!"

"But Principal!"

"Patrica, why don't you go poop in a locker," Principal Deezer smirked.

The next day, Ted sat next to Max Vance in Science:

"Man," he said, "I really have to go take a doody!"

He pulled out his pass book, and got Mr. Lizard to sign it. Ted noticed it was a locker pass, not a bathroom pass.

"Max," Ted called, "I thought you had to go to the bathroom."

"Yes, I do," Max exclaimed, "can't you see my locker pass?"
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2006, 09:48:38 PM »
Oh, poor Peach. I think in one of these chapters, she'll turn from the dark side. But Ted didn't get in trouble!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2006, 09:54:44 PM »
Haha, that's great stuff, keep it up.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2006, 01:35:38 AM »
The next day, Ted sat next to Max Vance in Science:

"Man," he said, "I really have to go take a doody!"

He pulled out his pass book, and got Mr. Lizard to sign it. Ted noticed it was a locker pass, not a bathroom pass.

"Max," Ted called, "I thought you had to go to the bathroom."

"Yes, I do," Max exclaimed, "can't you see my locker pass?"

Uh... *laughs aloud*

Brilliant! Seriously, I really want to smash that horrible Patricia! No offense, pt_peach...

« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2006, 02:11:01 AM »
No offense taken, Ulitima Shadow :) (werent you formaly Lizard Dude?) She's getting on my nerves, too. Ugh, who like cheerleading, anyway.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2006, 02:34:25 AM »
Who knows who anyone is? I sure don't. I'm your old title, whatever that is, meaning I must be Prolific Talker Peach.

jk, I'm Luigi Simpson, only with cool armor.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2006, 06:15:11 AM »
Pooping in my locker? I wonder where that came from. I bet Janitor Dayton got rather confused....

The cheerleaders could still practice on the football field, but they just have to make sure that they don't fall down.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 06:18:04 AM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2006, 01:13:21 PM »
Yay! Ted's off the hook! ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print