Print

Author Topic: The Secret Page  (Read 3182 times)

« on: August 21, 2003, 02:10:15 PM »
Hello, I used to be a poster here but stopped for about a year. I'm back again but only to tell you this.

Some of you may remember this story. It happened during my stay at TMK... I was very intrested about the so called "secret page" of TMK. I searced and searched but to no avail. Finaly a friend of mine who went here ( i dont know if he still does) told me where it was. See only a few people knew about it and they made sure no one else found out, but he told me. and being as stupid as I am I told everyone here. at the time the secret page did not contain much, just cretits for the mario games and a list of people who found the page.

after i told everyone deezer found out and decided to close the secret page and move it elsewhere. the secret page was closed and the link to it was gone. i felt very bad for ruining the secret page for everyone so not long afterwords i left never to return.

~Tsk, tsk. You're revealing WAY too much... (Yes, I have found the secret page)  With the hints Deezer's already given, your "hint" was a DEAD giveaway.  Sorry I had to edit your post, but I can't let you go spoiling it for others...
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/21/2003 1:34:21 PM
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 02:40:56 PM »
Sapphira, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? I was about to find the secret page, and then you delented the hint! Nooooo! I guess this means I'll actually have to look for the secret page. Of course, if anybody knows the adress and wants to tell me, they can always send me an e-mail

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 02:55:12 PM »
sorry sorry yes that was giving away to much could you post the hints deezer gave?

CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 03:05:24 PM »
What once was lost, now is found.  Or is it the other way around?  Run to the end, Look to the sky, Don't try to jump, it's up way to high.  Nine of us in all, unlocked by the sound.

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 03:16:26 PM »
Oh, and also this:

Hint: Mariopedia

Also, you may want to click here

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 03:37:03 PM »
Phew, Sapphira saves the day.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 05:43:20 PM »
You're welcome. Sure thing.

I know when to keep secrets.

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/21/2003 4:44:14 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2003, 09:49:40 PM »
Those hints don't help!!!!!! Now I'll never find it.

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/21/2003 8:57:04 PM
Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2003, 11:57:51 PM »
Whew... good save, Sapph.
Geez, red_yoshi, you come back, and first thing you do is try and give away the secret page again? Stick around and become a productive member of society!

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
"I don''t want to live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
That was a joke.

Print