Print

Author Topic: HTML should always be on  (Read 5383 times)

« on: September 02, 2003, 05:54:20 PM »
It should always be on because I hate always having to turn it on for my sig.

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I like saying YAY!!! YAY! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 06:28:38 PM »
Um, why the heck are you Yaying? Geeze, uhhhh Yay!

Dunno why.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 07:16:49 PM »
You're going to have to get used, Sadib. A lot of people who don't know HTML would have some trouble remembering to
 or something. It is a simple click to turn your sig on.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 08:00:46 PM »
Yeah Trainman is correct. Are you that lazy to do that one little click on your way to the bottom? Either way, I doubt they would change that just because for you.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 08:36:02 PM »
As far as I can tell, the forums don't have an "automatic HTML" switch. Get used to it.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 09:22:39 PM »
Oh and while we're at it, making an auto-html option just for you, would you like us to make a special satelite that fires lasers that scratch your butt for you?

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2003, 04:54:44 PM »
Heh heh. For you, that was harsh, Meowrio. Bad day or something?

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2003, 05:01:37 PM »
I would like a satellite laser that would kill you.

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I like saying YAY!!! YAY! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2003, 05:35:25 PM »
Whoah!
Lets all calm do... I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASN'T ON THE ACTIVE MEMBERS LIST!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2003, 05:37:54 PM »
It's not automatic, man. It has to be manually updated, and we haven't done that yet!

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2003, 05:45:11 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!! Meowiro must be in a baaaaad mood today, HAHAHAHAH!!!! That is the worst thing I have ever seen coming out of Meowiro's hands. "Do you want a laser to scratch your butt for you?" HAHAHAH!!! Meowrio is on fire today! *siren and fire engine horn* Meowrio is gonna kill me at the chatroom, hahaha! It seems like Sadib is gonna get a good butt kickin' from Meowrio soon. Meowrio is number 1! Go get'em, hahahha!

That reminds me Sadib, you need to SHUT (read: SHUT) your mouth up about killing. Black Mage might never be able to patch this up between us three and you, but in one of my posts I said that I would only say anything if:

-He said he killed me or made a crude remark to me.

-If he killed or made a bad remark to Meowrio or Jon. (Actually, Jon would jump his butt too. Meowiro also demonstrated some of his agressiveness on Sadib just a second ago, hahaha. :P)

-Or if he said he said those remarks to someone here that doesn't need to put up with him.

You violated #2: made fun of Meowrio or Jon..... and I AM going to say something about it whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, get over it or don't say anything.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2003, 05:49:50 PM »
I hope I'm on that "Active Member's List." I have posted quite a few threads ever since I got here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2003, 05:57:46 PM »
I wish there was a laser that would weld Sadib's trash talking mouth together.... for good. Also, one that would cover his hands in metal so he couldn't type or lift them to hit anybody. Hahaha!

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2003, 06:48:01 PM »
Ummmm.......okkkkkkkk????????

What's going on? Anyways, HTML shouldnt ALWAYS be on because like Trainman said, people will forget the
 and a few other things.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2003, 10:55:06 PM »
Uuum, ok! Meowrio, where have you been lately? I haven't seen you at the chatroom, nor seen any of your posts in a while. Usually you would post something every day. That bad day must be gettin' to ya', eh? Well, Meowrio, I need to talk to you about something at the chatroom. If you could come, thanks.

WAIT, WAIT! I have an idea on why Meowrio is mad. He has to go to school tomorrow! AAAAAAH, 9th grade!!!!! Wish you luck! My first day was kind of messed up, with homeroom being first for a couple days, then it not being first period. Whatever, good luck.

And Sadib, shut your mouth.

Print