Print

Author Topic: Re: Super Mario Piano Sheet Music  (Read 6065 times)

« on: March 06, 2001, 05:57:22 PM »
Okay, has anyone ever TRIED to play the SMB theme on a piano at least? I'm surprised I haven't gotten a reply... easpecially from a mario shrine site...

The keys as far as I know are: ( __ means hold for two notes)
2/4
(right hand)
3,3,3,2,3,5,_3_
(to left)
5,3,5a,mid key,5

Now can anyone help? I need to know at least WHERE  I can get this info for the complete song ;_;

I need Mario sheet music!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2001, 09:15:17 PM »
It's possible to get sheet music from a MIDI file, but it's usually so literal that even the simplest of songs becomes baffling.  If you want to see what I mean, try looking at the first 9 measures of a mario MIDI (main tune and baseline) at http://members.nbci.com/f1fth/music001.gif

That's all the help I can offer.  Perhaps you should just learn to play by ear?

Absorbed in the clouds, a voice from afar said
"With the right device you can make a pattern grow,
or you can tune up your car."
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2001, 05:15:55 PM »
hey fifth, what software did you use to do that? even if it's literal, it'll probably be excellent music!

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2001, 05:58:30 PM »
It's an old MIDI composing program (originally for Windows 3.1) called Master Tracks Pro 6.

Absorbed in the clouds, a voice from afar said
"With the right device you can make a pattern grow,
or you can tune up your car."
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2001, 04:09:55 PM »
Thanks a lot! Even if it may not seem like much, it'sSOMETHING!

I'll also try getting that program your talking about.

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2001, 05:36:03 PM »
if you find it, tell me where to get it. ive searced two search engines and two software sites and could't find it.

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2001, 08:48:28 PM »
Well... I've had no luck unfortunately. I'll try searching through some channels in DALnet or something..

Post me up on any info as well, thanks.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2001, 10:48:30 AM »
I can play the Super Mario Bros. 1 theme song on my electronic piano... I don't know the notes or anything. I just learned from practice... I can also play the underworld music from Super Mario Bros. 3!

Note- I only play the piano with my right hand... I don't use two hands.

"Let's do the Mario! All together now!" *Doo doo doo, do do DO, doooo* "Swing your arms from side to side, come on it's time to go... DO THE MARIO! Take 1 step, and then again, let's do the Mario all together now!" -Mario (from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show end theme)

"Oh no, end dead, I mean uh, dend ed... I mean *sheesh*. We're trapped!" -Luigi (from the Butch Mario and the Luigi Kid episode of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show)

"I got an idea! Let's check out one of those used flying carpet lots! -Toad (from the Mario's Magic Carpet episode of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show)

"You're mine Princess, all mine! Heh ha ha ha ha ha ha!" -Bowser *Koopa* (from the Mario's Magic carpet episode of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show)

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2001, 07:37:09 PM »
With one hand? That's not good... If you REALLY want to play the theme as bad/well as me then I suggest learning how to use both hands...

Believe me, it may not seem important (from one right hander to another) but IT IS!!

Print