Print

Author Topic: My true intentions....  (Read 2325 times)

« on: November 26, 2003, 10:10:33 PM »
I am an old member of this forum. And was shuned from it many times. I intend though, for a new era in this forum. Those of you mature enough will see the light, others will fight this. I wish to invite back Frotbite, Grimsack, Killa of PS2, silverbullet, anyone who could posably livein this place up a bit.

I short, I wish to bring back all those deemed "imature" because they where so mature that their jokes scared the little imature people.

I tried defending two of them when you all went to ban them, and my strides where mostly in vain. Now I wish to bring a new, more mature, era to this forum.

You may side with or against me, but I would like to see you all rejoice happaly when this forum is once again in a place of maturity and humor. Long live the Empire.

May the Power of the Dark Side compel you! :) HAHAHA! :)

Edited by - MoonEye821 on 11/26/2003 8:14:53 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 10:17:24 PM »
Actually, no one has that kind of control over anyone else.  You are causing a new era, but not the right kind.

The End.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 10:19:51 PM »
I am creating the era that I need. Also, I need not force them to rejoin, I only wish to make the offer ready for them to join if they wish. Unfortunantly their profiles are so old I canot contact them any other way than makeing an anouncment for each, and hopeing their naems will catch their eye.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 10:31:48 AM »
What exactly are you going to do to start this "new era"?
Why is a new era necessary any way, whats wrong with the era we're in right now?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 11:23:08 AM »
You know, I think this guy watches too much "Star Wars".

Listen up, dude. There is no "Dark Side", or "Era of Beginning", or anything like that. This site is just a group of people TRYING to talk about Super Mario. And when confused little children come in and talk about being "foolish", and inviting people in who have left or were banned, they are really are hiding their delusions about their social life behind a veil of annyoance.

What I'm trying to say is, please stop. If this continues, you WILL get banned. We're just trying to talk about Mario.

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2003, 11:58:34 AM »
You're nothing but a newbie to me, pal.

I HAVE FURY.

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2003, 12:50:37 PM »
Exactly. Yay!

-----------------------------
Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2003, 12:57:55 PM »
Nice signature, KinopioToad.
Fawful is so amusing...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2003, 02:26:12 PM »
Heheh. Thanks. He is amusing, ain't he?

I HAVE FURY.

Print