Print

Author Topic: ¿Quién es más macho? [split from Steve Irwin thread]  (Read 19445 times)

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 04:16:45 PM »
Robotnik called him the God of Destruction. So did Knuckles, and he would have known what he was talking about. You're only saying Sonic would lose because you hate him, which is kind of silly.

Even without the emeralds, Sonic would be too fast for Mario, due to him being able to travel at sonic speeds. Mario can't hurt what he can't hit.

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 04:18:19 PM »
You're only saying Sonic would lose because you hate him, which is kind of silly.

Uhhhh.......no. I really do think Mario would win.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 04:19:17 PM »
How? If Sonic's to fast to hit, how would Mario stop him? He's just one plumber.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 04:20:57 PM »
Can Mario use the Emeralds? So far the only ones able to use them are Sonic, Knuckles, Tails (the Super Emeralds), Shadow, Chaos, the Biolizard, Metal Sonic (copied from Shadow), Black Doom (Shadow is his blood brother), Blaze (the Sol Emeralds) and I think that's about it.

How? If Sonic's to fast to hit, how would Mario stop him? He's just one plumber.

He's not "just one plumber". He's the most powerful plumber in the universe. Bar none.

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 04:22:57 PM »
Well, he used the crystal stars, but those didn't turn him super.

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 04:24:53 PM »
Then again those were only really meant to empower the Shadow Queen and unlock the 1000 Year Door. Is was more of everyone's wishes empowering Mario. Besides, I don't think humans can enter a Super form. Otherwise Dr. Robotnik would try to do it.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:19 PM »
I'm starting to think that only certain beings can utilize Chaos energy. But maybe only certain beings can use the Power Ups (Fire Flower, Power Star, etc.).

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2006, 04:34:29 PM »
Otherwise Dr. Robotnik would try to do it.

I think Mario could do it, mainly because he's WAAAAYYYYY more  powerful than Robotnik. If Robotnik tried it, he'd become super and ruin the story.

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2006, 04:36:18 PM »
But what if Mario can't harness chaos energy? I don't why he would be, the emeralds aren't even from his world. But then the bigger question would be why Sonic would even fight Mario in the first place when they're both good?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2006, 06:51:03 PM »
Maybe they'd be turned against each other by someone else. Perhaps Bowser and Eggman could meet and form an alliance to take down Mario and Sonic by making them kill each other.

(This discussion really belongs in my Mario/Sonic crossover thread.)

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2006, 07:01:09 PM »
They'd fight each other because fanboys pit them againts each other in flash movie. I made a comic where they fight side by side about a month ago. It was actually successful by my friends standards.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
After being tricked into fighting each other by Bowser and Eggman, they'd have this long, drawn-out fight that ends in a draw, then somehow they'd realize that they should be allies instead of enemies. That would own.

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2006, 07:16:17 PM »
I don't know. I think only Knuckles would be gullible enough to get tricked by anyone.

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2006, 07:21:09 AM »
I should start watching 60 minutes more often...
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2006, 01:28:40 PM »
After being tricked into fighting each other by Bowser and Eggman, they'd have this long, drawn-out fight that ends in a draw, then somehow they'd realize that they should be allies instead of enemies. That would own.

No, that would be stupid, cliched and utterly retarded. It would be one huge F-U to the fanboys.

Best thing to do is put the fanboys to fight each other. I'd pay to see that.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print