Print

Author Topic: Worst ways to die in real life  (Read 25731 times)

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 06:54:12 PM »
*Sweatdrop*

Mama mia! I really did have Mario on the brain! I think I'll just leave it that way, just 'cause it's funny.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2007, 07:34:55 PM »
I would hate to die of a debilitating disease that would just tear your body apart.  I'd rather go quickly and painlessly, like in my sleep.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2007, 11:25:01 PM »
But I can laugh because I laughed at myself at the mistake. I also think I made a mistake where I put "sock" in the place of something else. I made the same mistake :D But I wasn't trying to make fun of PaperLuigi's mistake.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 07:42:58 AM »
No, I thought my mistake was funny. I'd sig it, but I already got another thing I said from a different topic that people liked.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 08:01:24 AM »
I like BP's epitaph. I'd probably want "INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE" or something along those lines.

I would think dying of eating Pork Elf stones would be extremely painful, partially because you ate rocks and died, partially because you (or someone else) paid $40 to get the thing containing those rocks.

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 08:16:55 AM »
Somehow getting killed by a T-Rex, even though they're extinct.

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 11:24:53 AM »
Being eaten by a cute puppy. Oh the irony!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 02:31:13 PM »
What, normally people eat cute puppies?

If I ever die, I'd want my tombstone to say "Inventor of Flight". And, because of my invention, my brain should be preserved in the Smithsonian and illuminated by the glow from Game Boy screens (the old kind, not them new-fangled color-screen things).
every

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 03:04:27 PM »
You wouldn't expect something so cute to eat someone. That's what I meant.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 04:53:13 PM »
What, normally people eat cute puppies?

If I ever die, I'd want my tombstone to say "Inventor of Flight". And, because of my invention, my brain should be preserved in the Smithsonian and illuminated by the glow from Game Boy screens (the old kind, not them new-fangled color-screen things).

That wouldn't work, because I'm pretty sure the Wright Brothers already did all that.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 08:00:10 PM »
Old Game Boy screens didn't glow, foo'.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2007, 12:48:13 PM »
Maybe he meant the Japan-only Game Boy Lite, which did glow.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2007, 01:38:52 PM »
He said Old Game Boy.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2007, 03:21:09 PM »
I meant the magic kind (Ye Olde Maegicke Gaeme Boaye). Sheesh, you people know nothing.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2007, 04:10:10 PM »
Sounds like the Old Western Wild Gunman machine from Back to the Future.

Print