Print

Author Topic: bob-ombs  (Read 3559 times)

« on: July 09, 2007, 09:51:31 AM »
I know pink bomb ombs are cool but if they say  that they dont use the cannons to fight in super mario 64 why on earth are thier cannons in every level?!? And the black bob-ombs have only one yet they contine to defeat the pink ones until you come! does that make any scense?  I think its beacause they only walk in place.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 12:00:31 PM »
They use their cannons for peaceful purposes.  They do what they can to aid Mario (and Yoshi, Luigi, and Wario on the DS version), because they too are against Bowser.  Maybe they once used their cannons against the black bob-ombs, but stopped when they realized that violence wasn't the answer.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 08:58:30 AM »
I like Kojinka's theory about Bob-omb Buddies' cannons. I think that it's a very true theory.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 07:48:56 PM »
Theories can't be true until they're tested and proven. You cannot test or prove speculation on fiction.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 08:56:18 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaand Chup nailed it.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 03:35:14 PM »
LOLOL video game politics!
"it's always the present"

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:24:59 PM »
Those cannons are probably used to blast mario to certain places...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 05:25:50 PM »
No offense, silverstarman, but must you post in every Mario Chat thread that exists? And state the obvious?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print