Print

Author Topic: Is Bowser Dead...?  (Read 2207 times)

« on: July 12, 2002, 08:49:42 AM »
I just recently played Luigi's Mansion, and that fortune teller ghost said that Mario had soundly defeated Bowser. But then she suggested that King Boo might have REVIVED Bowser. This is the part that really caught my attention. I dunno, I just get the impression that he's dead. But then when did he die?

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2002, 10:28:35 AM »
Bowser isn't dead, he's just defeated. But I think that the King Boo version of Bowser is just a robot or something, because the REAL Bowser's head never splits off his body.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2002, 02:42:07 PM »
ever heard of being possesd if your possesd any thing can happen to you even you head can pop off

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is this echidna and defeat him before it''''s to late! I WILL NOT FAIL
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print