Print

Author Topic: Mario poetry: Add a line or two  (Read 1786 times)

« on: September 30, 2005, 08:33:01 AM »
If you are eager or weary of wait, avoid this dull intro and run through the gate!

Hello, my TMK friend, and welcome to my thread.  I hope that your time here will be funner than sliced bread.  There’s not a whole lot I need to say, the title is quite clear.  Just a line or two of prose your own way, and the course of fun poetry you shall steer.  What is a line you may ask? To tell you is a simple task!  It’s the part that works up to a pause and sets the word of rhyme, to finish it off at a soon-coming time.  A completed rhyme in the next line is perfectly fine, but perhaps to postpone it a bit should be more sublime.  To prevent you from having a really big cow, I think I will zip it and start the poetry now.  So do what you please and be silly if you must.  Feel free to start up a limerick and give it more thrust.  Have a great time and know this fact more: never gyre and grimble at the grabe but remember dear old Lenore.

First line: Mario and Luigi were plumbers who loved to fix old drains.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 06:25:09 PM »
But one day a stubborn faucet was giving them great pains.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 06:43:23 PM »
The foucet was evil, and killed a big weevil, but the brothers were licking a stain.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 09:47:14 PM »
Meanwhile King Kong played ping-pong with a ding-dong in Hong Kong,
and Donkey Kong bonged a giant gong while singing a cheesy monkey rap song.

(first line copyright of some funny kid from camp)

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print