Print

Author Topic: what is your favorite sport?  (Read 4251 times)

« on: April 04, 2005, 06:02:36 PM »
My favorite sport is basketball because I think it is fun to go around and shoot baskets with my friends.  The thing I am good at is shooting but that is just about it. I am not aggressive enough.
poop

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 06:27:35 PM »
Jai Alai.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 4/4/2005 5:27:50 PM

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »
Mine is skateboarding.  I do not like the newer style of boards though.  I like the oldschool fishtail.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 07:04:59 PM »
Volleyball, Hockey, Badminton, and Basketball.

I love 'em all!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 07:13:08 PM »
Football, baby! When you're on a football feild there's just an electricity in the air that compells you! I love throwing around the old pigskin and takling the living crap out of other dudes.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 03:55:01 PM »
Calvinball
This is a secret coded message.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 04:50:22 PM »
tennis

just stopping in for my once in a blue moon visit.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 06:42:43 PM »
Running.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 07:04:43 PM »
Yeah. I'm in track right now, and they're working us to the bone! I'm mostly just doing it so I don't get out of shape before next year's football season. I've played most all sports my whole life, and football is my favorite, but these are the sports that I've ever been in leages for:

Soccer (Kindergarten and first)
Baseball (1st-3rd)
Basketball (4th to present)
Bowling (6th to present)
Football (Started this year)
Track (Started this year)

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 07:17:21 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 09:34:56 PM »
I have almost no athletic ability.  I play a little basketball, but badly.  I used to bowl, but then I had very little time I could play.

I started golf last summer, and was lucky enough to have a golf team at school...kinda.  I am the only person in the entire school to be in the golf team, so they have to ship me down the road to a different high school.

Of course that this means that the yearbook "Golf Team" section will give my picture plenty of space.

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 09:59:45 PM »
Somehow, I am very fast, but I don't really play sports that much anymore.  I prefer flying effortlessly in an ocean-like world with cascading colors everywhere while I spin wildly in the boundless freedom of bright happy space in my mind instead of playing organized sports with other people.  I'm much more of a solo mission ninja than a team player, unless it's a ninja team that allows freedom of action for each member.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2005, 03:10:48 PM »
Yah, I'm not that athletic either, but I can run okay.  Oddly enough, whenever in gym everyone else is like "[insert nasty comment here] running" I'm like "Yay!" and they're like "[insert nasty comment about me here]"

But, I wouldn't like running competitively, so... who knows.

I liked tennis & badmitten (misspelled) the last time I played.  I liked beating the doot out of the ball/birdie (I must have lost, like, three birdies in gym that unit).

No sig ideas...yet.
Talk to someone around a popular person, and they''ll say Mario is [censored] and that GTA is glorious.  Talk to the same person in private and he''ll fess up to loving the Mario series.  And if he doesn''t at first, you may need to bribe him/her with money.

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2005, 04:10:36 PM »
I am quite sporty I like to think I do lots of extreme sports like Skateboarding, Rollerblading, snowboarding and biking etc.

Other than that I love Badminton, Hockey (particularly Air Hockey) and one time I as a dare entered a Boxing Championship whilst on holiday and faked my age to get in (which I regret) you had to be 16 and I got the snot beat out of me several times. I got in real trouble with my mum but on the bright side my friend was filming me being pathticley beat to a pulp (I would not give up either as I was trying to impress a girl) And my friend sent the footage to a tv. show and I got on T.V and was paid 300 big ones! And I got the girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2005, 04:14:54 PM »
my favorite sports are basketball, bowling, football, soccer, track and basicly any other sport you can think of. except badmitton.

As i said before...
Bizzaned -Deezer

Print