Print

Author Topic: Princess Eclair  (Read 2529 times)

« on: April 05, 2005, 08:24:54 PM »
Does anyone think we'll ever actually see Eclair?  I'm hoping that she'll show up in Mario Party or something, but I seriously doubt it.

No sig ideas...yet.
Talk to someone around a popular person, and they''ll say Mario is [censored] and that GTA is glorious.  Talk to the same person in private and he''ll fess up to loving the Mario series.  And if he doesn''t at first, you may need to bribe him/her with money.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 10:50:55 PM »
I think she's a one-time reference, personally. Being that Daisy is mentioned so often, somebody *cough*Luigi*cough* needs to go have an adventure in Sarasaland.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 02:59:38 PM »
Most definatly.  I'd hope that Luigi and Daisy would work alongside one another to save the Sarasaland.  It'd be a fun twist and allow for two player co-op (or competitive!) play.  It'd be a nice way to get more than one "real", as many put it, Mario came in a system.

But, you're probably right about Eclair.  Still, maybe Peach will reference her in another Mario RPG.  Something like "I was having tea with Daisy the other day when Eclair called..." or whatever.  Come to think of it, what DOES Peach do when Daisy visits?

No sig ideas...yet.
Talk to someone around a popular person, and they''ll say Mario is [censored] and that GTA is glorious.  Talk to the same person in private and he''ll fess up to loving the Mario series.  And if he doesn''t at first, you may need to bribe him/her with money.

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2005, 10:11:28 PM »
They order dirty Pay Per Views and watch the guards undress silly :P .

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2005, 04:31:04 PM »
This may sound ignorant, but what game was this Eclair person mentioned in?  I'm assuming it was PM: TTYD.

-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 04:45:41 PM »
Exactly.

Print