Print

Author Topic: Are you guys nice?  (Read 2139 times)

« on: April 05, 2005, 08:35:23 PM »
Hi... um... I'm a self-proclaimed noob, and I was wondering if people here are nice and stuff.  Also I have like, no idea what to post, so...
Talk to someone around a popular person, and they''ll say Mario is [censored] and that GTA is glorious.  Talk to the same person in private and he''ll fess up to loving the Mario series.  And if he doesn''t at first, you may need to bribe him/her with money.

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 08:38:20 PM »
Depends on what kind of person you are going to be here.

I'm usually nice to everyone, but some people here aren't.

The way you're typing and being honest, I'm pretty sure you'll get around nicely here.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 08:48:29 PM »
The best advice I could give for this forum is to treat everyone nice as possible, and you are doing a good job so far!

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 08:50:06 PM »
Thanks, guys!  That's good to know.  I just spontaniously signed up for the forum.  Yeah... if you've ever been to IGN's forums, yeah... it's kinda icky.
Talk to someone around a popular person, and they''ll say Mario is [censored] and that GTA is glorious.  Talk to the same person in private and he''ll fess up to loving the Mario series.  And if he doesn''t at first, you may need to bribe him/her with money.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 10:12:19 PM »
I like your name.

Your topic now has four replies.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 10:38:43 PM »
There's a bit of bipolarity here... If you maintain a good image (which involves friendliness, grammar, and overall sensibility).

If you can fulfill the previous requirements...
Welcome to the Fungi Forums!

Edited by - Suffix on 4/5/2005 9:44:49 PM

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2005, 02:47:29 PM »
All sgins point to yes.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2005, 03:06:11 PM »
Yay!

Ya like my name?  Stumper kind of describes my personality ;)!

No sig ideas...yet.

Edited by - Stumper on 4/6/2005 2:28:18 PM

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2005, 04:17:21 PM »
I like him already.

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2005, 06:27:37 PM »
I am usually the meanest person to the noobs. I am not mean to you. You my friend, are sweet.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print