Print

Author Topic: Nintendo memories...  (Read 4272 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 10:45:15 AM »
Well, unlike the most of you, I am 13 so I started more on the SNES. We did have an NES, but most of the games were remade so I usually never played. Something funny, though, was I never used to be interested in an old game called "EarthBound," and when "EarthBound 64" was coming out, I didn't care but my brother was all hyped up about it. Anyway, when it was cancelled, I still didn't care but my brother sure was angry. Than, about a year or two ago, I started playing (and beat) EarthBound, and now I'm in love in it, which means now I am mad a Nintendo for cancelling EarthBound 64 while my brother's already over it! Oh well, at least I didn't get hyped up about it before...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Print