Print

Author Topic: Little bad things you did.  (Read 15078 times)

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »
If you ever went to Wendy's, you might have seen that gray wrapper that covers the burger. I bought 1 to go, and I forgot to eat it. A day later, I microwaved it INSIDE the wrapper and I heard an explosion. Well not rally the wrapper sparked and started burning. Thankfully, the microwave was safe. As for the burger, it wasn't burned, but I gave it to my dog.

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2006, 01:17:41 PM »
XD XD XD XD XD XD You've taught me a valuable lesson, dude. ^_~
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2006, 04:37:52 PM »
Ah, one secret that is really funny.

I was really hungry, really. I wanted to eat something quick, but I wanted a hard-boiled egg. I decided to stick an egg inside the microwave, couldn't hurt. I pt the timer on 3 minutes, and waited. By 1 minute 30 seconds have gone by, I start hearing little popping noises that resemble popcorn coming from the microwave, so I opened the microwave door. I took the plate that the egg was on and examined it. The egg was red and sweating whites. Then, ten seconds, the thing popped. The shell exploded and the yolk and white was all over my shirt. Learned my lesson.
Pre-heat the microwave before undergoing large tasks
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2006, 05:52:51 PM »
Maybe this topic should be called "Little dumb things you did."

Hmm, a story... Well, I did taste some Febreze yesterday. It really dosen't taste like much of anything, but is dry and slightly bitter. It will leave a bad aftertaste.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 01:12:00 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2006, 03:48:04 PM »
XP You tasted Febreeze?!?! XP XP XP
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2006, 06:15:51 PM »
Yes. You may have heard about how Bird Person drinks a lot of it. I wanted to know what it tasted like, and now I want to know how he puts up with the terrible taste.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2006, 08:35:43 PM »
It can't be any worse than Dawn dishwashing soap.  *shudders*  I once got some of that in my mouth and I had to quickly eat and drink something with flavor to get the nasty tastes from my throat.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »
Something that happened earlier today:

So this was at church, we were being taught about our habits and how we have to stop them before they get too bad, so we're asked who is the strongest in the class, I raised my hand in rush (I'm was the oldest and tallest in the room out of the middle schoolers there.), so I was picked along with some others, and we all got single-stringed threads, and were asked to brake them, we did so easily, then I was picked for the strongest alone this time a received a six-stringed thread (Bad idea ....) and I pulled as hard as possible only to get marks on my hands, pieces of thread on my hands, really tired and hurting hands, and a determination to brake it some day, only to figure out I wasn't supposed to actually brake it even though I should have known.

I still am trying to brake it now ......
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2006, 08:16:14 AM »
I have a bad habit of kicking things. There was a rock at the video rental place and I started kicking it. ^^;

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2006, 05:22:33 PM »
I kicked the table when I got mad at my brother. It hurt BAD!!! But heres a dumb thing I did: I was lighting the stove and my hair had oil in it and my hair caught fire. It burned out the middle part of my hair a little. My hair was saved but the smell stayed for months!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2006, 12:18:12 AM »
Holy crap, MaxVance!!! You think I was serious? Ugh.
Anyway, I've got bad things I've done, recently even. That's for later. I'll tell later...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2006, 10:23:56 AM »
Sometimes, when I was younger I used to taste my cat's food, then spit it out.  Same thing with Play Dough.  :P
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2006, 10:24:19 AM »
Me too. When I was younger, I liked to sometimes eat Play Dough since it was so salty.

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »
I've tasted dog food(dry and canned) and guinea pig food. Dog food has no taste, while g-pig food is NASTY.

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2006, 01:27:34 PM »
Play-Doh is very salty. I also, when I was 4, while my mom was in the kitchen, drew a beautiful picture upon her bedroom door. THen when she got to her door, she was like: "WHAT DID YOU DO! and I was like, "Didn't I draw a pretty picture, mommy?"
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print