Print

Author Topic: Peach Question  (Read 18116 times)

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 11:37:04 AM »
How do I post a new topic, I went to help and it showed a new topic button but it is not on my screen...
Go Vols!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 12:57:42 PM »
Read the rules.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 01:05:13 PM »
!!!! WOW, just wow, The Chef didn't overreact and go insane on that person. That HAS to be a first.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »
Shut it up you. |:(

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 01:19:17 PM »
:(

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 04:57:47 PM »
Now why would you do that? Your first post is supposed to be a milestone.

Because I was asking if Peach looked "sexy in black." God, if that's not the worst thing you can do at a Mario site, I don't know what is. Ask Red Paratroopa, he's the one who locked it.

Honestly, I really didn't think she looked sexy, I just wanted to appeal to the other members of the site (hey, when I was 15, I had some strange ideas about stuff); fortunately, the people here run a more above-the-standard board.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:59:35 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 06:20:37 PM »
God, if that's not the worst thing you can do at a Mario site, I don't know what is.
The worst thing you can do at a Mario site is say that you don't like Mario, like this guy did (and in his first post, no less):

I DO NOT LIKE MARIO!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »
Yes, but then he said "I love him!" right next to that. "I do not like Mario! I love him!"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 08:19:37 PM »
No he didn't. He did say "I LOVE," but I think it was referring to something else.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 09:21:29 PM »
I locked something?  Underwear?
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »
You don't remember? Well, it was such a long time ago, I probably mistook you for a mod. I thought since you were the first to reply, you locked it, but I guess I was wrong.  :P

Yeah, after that post, I thought I was done for, but here I am.  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 03:07:50 AM »
BACK TO THE TOPIC!

If you want to see Peach's panties that badly, play Super Smash Bros. Melee, get the 2nd Peach trophy, then use the camera to posistion the camera underneath her.

So there you go, perverts. That's the panty thing sorted.
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 04:32:06 AM »
Well, theres the Japanese version of Mario Tennis
???

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 12:41:28 PM »
I read the rules, the problem is there is no new topic or new poll botton on my screen... do I have to have been on or read posts a certain amount of time before I can make a new post.
Go Vols!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 02:30:28 PM »
I think you have to be manually granted the power to do it.

Print