Print

Author Topic: Idea for New Mario Game  (Read 15352 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 11:06:40 PM »
I'll let Nintendo decide that.
I didn't insult you in any way. That was not a flame.
That was a joke.

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 12:19:49 AM »
You are in your exact sentence.  "I did not think your idea had any good points."  Your idea is dumb, etc.  That is basically what a flamer/troll does.  However, your points are noted.  We can agree to disagree. 

NO. As I previously stated to you (you seem to be ignoring my posts now) is that we don't flame your posts. Saying we don't like your ideas is not (I repeat, NOT) a flame. If we were to tell you your ideas "sucked" and added unneeded negative comments about your mother, THEN would we be flaming you.

There IS a difference between flaming and disagreeing. Please stop obliterating the line between the two.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 06:24:44 AM »
That isn't flaming, it's constructive criticism. Just because he says your idea is bad (because it's just Super Mario Bros. 3 in 3D) doesn't mean he was flaming you. He just doesn't like your idea for a new Mario game. What's wrong with single player mode? Honestly, did you play Galaxy just so you could persuade your friends into pointing at the screen and "helping" you? Did you never play Super Mario 64?
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2007, 04:42:22 PM »
I played Super Mario 64 (and plan to get it off Wii virtual console, already got the points card to get it and Ocarina of Time - wish they had Goldeneye) and I love it, I just like playing coop games.  Also IMO, Mario 64 had the best music out of the entire series.  Actually I don't have two controllers yet for Galaxy (although I do now)... thing is I am about 300 miles away from my Wii and have been so for last couple of weeks due to exams. 

Sorry, this all got carried away.  I just don't see the harm in a multiplayer game because it would be unique.  However, I don't think it should be a platform Mario, I think it should fall in the shadow (since it is an experiment) of a major Mario.  We can have more then one Mario games on a platform (Mario 1-3 and LL on NES for example). 
Go Vols!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2007, 07:58:24 PM »
When I see something I don't like, I DON'T POST THERE. I MOVE ON.

Chupperson, you have to admit you've been pretty negative lately (not that I know you from before then).
"it's always the present"

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »
It's nothing new.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Print