Print

Author Topic: New Wiimote Wrist Strap Plastic Thingies!  (Read 2303 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: August 03, 2007, 08:37:12 PM »
Just stumbled upon this recently. For those (read: all) tired of their Wiimote wrist strap's plastic thingy getting loose all the time... Behold! A marvel of modern science:

I don't when these come out, but still... neat!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 08:51:28 PM »
Truly, this marks a new phase in the arts and culture. No wonder why the Wii was codenamed, "The Revolution".

But I never had a problem with the wrist strap, myself.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 09:11:41 PM »
Considering that NWR had that picture and article, I'm surprised Deezer wasn't the first one to tell us about it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 09:41:40 PM »
Actually, one of NWR's forum members posted it yesterday.  I saw it today and then notified Steven, who posted the news article.  I didn't think it was particularly relevant to this site though.  And it's even sillier that the image linked here is from GoNintendo, not NWR.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »
My wrist straps don't get loose in the first place.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 05:29:24 PM »
I don't use straps.  The grips on the battery covers that came with the Nyko charger are fine for me. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 11:53:42 PM »
Looks sweet. Troublesome for playing Wii Sports with more than one player with one Wiimote though :(
My strap is basically for other people. I'm confident I can hold on to the Wiimote, just worried about other people.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

Print