Print

Author Topic: If there was 8, who would be the 8th star child? (Small YIDS spoilers)  (Read 13886 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 08:53:35 AM »
How about babies from other series?  Baby Kirby?  Baby Fox McCloud?  Baby Samus Aran?  Baby Link?  Baby Sonic?

Super Smash Brothers Babies BRAWWWWWL!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 12:29:04 PM »
baby halo is a pretty cool guy. eh has a pacifier and does afraid of many things.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 04:43:06 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 02:09:14 PM »
Hey, we should have a baby Koopa Troopa!

One already exists, but they called him Jr. Troopa instead, and made him the recurring boss in the first Paper Mario game.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »

Is this real or fake?? It looks really cute! *.*

Oh! I think the next Star Child could be Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina or Baby Waluigi...or Baby Caterina! XD
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 07:49:02 AM »
Baby Rosalina... interesting; I hadn't thought of that.  But I think Baby Waluigi is more likely to happen.

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 09:37:05 AM »
But Waluigi has never appeared in a main Mario game.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 08:18:32 AM »
But he's appeared in more Mario games...

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
But only spin-offs.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2008, 01:58:31 PM »
I can pretty much guarantee that if Baby Wario ever shows up in a sport game, Baby Waluigi will be there too. Nintendo can't stand an asymmetric roster.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print