Poll

Who will win best two out of three in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Mr. Melee
10 (37%)
Bird Person
17 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Print

Author Topic: The Epic Brawl: Mr. Melee and Me  (Read 13334 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: September 18, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »
He challenged me.
It will be a best two out of three series of brawls. The first will abide by my rules--no items, two stock, Final Destination. The second will go by Mr. Melee's rules. The third is where you, the Fungi Forumers, come in. Come to a consensus of rules by which our third fight will go. Winner gets a lot of glory and stuff.
I won't do this immediately. I'll want about a month to get used to Brawl, changes in physics/my characters and stuff. I'm using Yoshi first, then Ness, and if I win both times, Pichu for the third (assuming the latter two are still there, and Melee's willing to do the third fight). If I lose one I'll use whomever I used to win one. If I lose both, I'm no quitter and will use Yoshi in the third.
So, predict, decide on our third battle's conditions (remember this), and we'll see what happens in January.
Edit: I'm not voting.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 05:13:07 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »
Ah, I'm not really sure who's better, so I'm voting randomly. The third fight should be a Super Sudden Death with 99 lives.

EDIT: Voted for Bird Person.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 05:20:39 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 05:33:32 PM »
Excuse my asking BP, but how do you know the Final Destination is in Brawl?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 05:34:17 PM »
I would like to be "included" in this duel so that I can tape it for everyone to see. I swear on Deezer's bread that I will not attack either fighter. If I do (remember that I am taping this), you may permanently ban me from the Fungi Forums.

Also...

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 05:35:30 PM »
Oh yes, because you're totally going to fight Master/Crazy Hand at the end of Classic mode on Isle Delfino. My mistake.
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 05:49:28 PM »
Maybe they'll have a completely new stage this time, but It'll feel awkward fighting on another stage.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 05:53:05 PM »
Doesn't best two out of three mean whoever wins two wins and that's that?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 05:56:08 PM »
I'll gladly fight and win all three, or fight the third after losing twice.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 05:57:21 PM »
I'm with PaperLuigi, the third fight should be a super sudden death with 99 lives.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
Hey, BP, you forgot the "I don't really care at all" option on your poll.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »
There already is an option for that: don't post here. I voted for Mr. Melee.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this. I can't wait to get my white gloves around Yoshi's neck, twist his neck around and around, saying every letter of the alphabet...err.

Well, I've actually begun to doubt my own talents, as I chose this nick when I was like 12, didn't know the Internets, and was just better than everyone around me. Oh well, I'll see how good I do against someone who's cleared Very Hard with no lives lost (right?).

Also, I hereby agree to all rules BirdPerson has presented. And yes, I will do a third match no matter the previous outcomes. Go on and contiue the votes, guys. And also help us decide the rules for the last match.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
I voted for Mr. Melee.

For teh lulz.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
There already is an option for that: don't post here.

I'm sick of the "Don't post here" comment in topics such as this. If I want to voice my opinion, which in this case, is an apathetic one, I can.
If I want suggest an option that shows an apathetic opinion, I'll suggest it, in a way that conveys my very opinion on the subject.

Don't like that? Fine, but telling me not to post though is just downright arrogant. Don't say it. Because I'll post if I want to, as well as many other people who post an opinion such as mine.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »
But it's a waste of space and time to point out the obvious. You don't have to reply saying "I'm not voting." Just don't vote and move on.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print