Print

Author Topic: What is everyone into?  (Read 4795 times)

« on: December 02, 2004, 05:12:54 PM »
I am into drawing,videogames(of course!),chatting,roleplaying,sports,and alot of other things. What about you?
Mario:Mama Mia!
Peach:Was is it Mario?
Mario:Its.... Pasta!
Peach:Whats wrong with pasta?
Mario: I dread pasta because I almost eat it everyday!
Peach:oh...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 09:51:40 PM »
Now, how did this happen?

Edited by - Suffix on 12/2/2004 7:52:57 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 09:51:40 PM »
Drawing, designing, VG's, computers in general, skiing, writing, chocolate-infused dairy products (excluding cheese)...

EDIT: Forgot about programming, cameras, CAD (how did I forget that?!), more to come, I suppose.

EDIT2: More: LEGO's, classical music, physics, all species of cats, science fiction...

Edited by - Suffix on 12/3/2004 8:51:13 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 09:59:52 PM »
Physics, programming, reading, science fiction, Mario, ...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 10:00:04 PM »

Edited by - Luigison on 12/2/2004 8:01:02 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 10:09:08 PM »
talking on the phone,
eating and so on...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 10:16:26 PM »
I don't get it, Luigison... I don't get it!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2004, 10:54:42 PM »
Well, I like a bunch of random things, like yoyoing, pogo sticking, noise making, hiding, running...  I like to do flips on a trampoline, and any trick I can do off a trampoline, and I don't just mean like flips and all that, I include jumping ove rails to the ground below and climbing over fences and winning at hide-and-seek.  I like to be alone unless I'm with people that know and care about me.  That's why I like to be alone at lunch(well, at least sometimes, or I'll catch my friends when they aren't lost in the crowd of people standing and yelling and giving off too much body heat.)

I like legos, most music(I can't remember band names and I have no CDs, so yeah), and those things that go around your room... you know, like dominoes that hit the marble, which goes down the ramp, hits the thing loose across the room, etc.  I like colored glass too.  I enjoy tolerance and peace too, except when I'm mad at someone and daydream about frightening them by pretending to have a nervous breakdown in the middle of class that drives me insane so everyone hides and I run out and-- er, well.......Anyway, that's me, gotta go, bye!

Enjoy life.  There''s plenty of time to be dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2004, 07:18:01 PM »
Suffix, it was a double post.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2004, 07:47:26 PM »
Luigison = ahhahahahahaahahahahahhaha.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 07:59:57 PM »
Even though it is overdone, that was clutch.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2004, 10:47:57 PM »
Oh! Ha! That's a pretty big deal (or picture) over a double post!

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2004, 04:39:29 PM »
Before I am going off-topic (perhaps), I am mostly into:

Drawing, writing, music, singing, outgoing, horseriding, gaming, chat, screenprinting and aquaria.

Close the World, Enter the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-
Close the World, Open the Next

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2004, 04:41:26 PM »
Btw, I simply love cats too, Suffix! I've got two cats. Male and female.

Close the World, Enter the Next
Close the World, Open the Next

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2004, 07:05:11 PM »
I also have two cats.  They are practically opposites.  The male like to go outside, high places, doesn't like being held for long, and follows myself or strangers around like a dog.  The female stays inside, is scared of high places, people, and runs at the slightest sound, loves being in my lap, and need constant attentions.

---
Even though it is overdone, that was clutch.

Print