Print

Author Topic: What Mario Games suck  (Read 6446 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 11:42:30 PM »
"What I meant was that they could've replaced the hearts with Mushrooms, Shy-Guys with flat-shelled Koopa Troopas, and much more. Also, there should've been Fire Flowers!"

But then we wouldn't have kick[donkey] characters like Bobbery, Bombette, General Guy, Ms. Mowz, and more.

~Sorry, I don't think that word was acceptable - Red

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 4/2/2005 1:55:27 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
I'm not sure if you know about this but the worst Mario game I have ever played is Mega
Mario Adventure for the Panasonic CD-i.
The game was so frustrating, You only have
2 lives when you begin, and the worst part
is that Mario jumps too low! That was an insult to the Mario series. Also Yoshi Story
isn't technally a Mario game. They could have changed Super Mario Sunshine that only
3 shine sprites would be found by blue coins
and the others in the levels.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 02:20:50 PM »
I hate Mario is Missing and feel like telling the whole world.

Edit: Heh, I wrote Mario is Missin'.

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 4/2/2005 12:21:47 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2005, 08:02:14 AM »
I hate sunshine the only decent levels in it are when shadow mario nicks your fludd then you need true platforming skills. the fludd makes the game alot easier.

Edited by - luigi_king1 on 5/2/2005 7:22:51 AM

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2005, 02:24:22 PM »
I don't think i really hate any Mario games, there are some that i laugh at like the first Mario party had the worst graphics ever and i don't think they ever changed their japanese voice and i still love it!
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2005, 06:41:06 PM »
Too much Golf and Tennis. I hope the Mario Baseball rumors are for real. Looks like they are! And yes WAAY too many parties.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2005, 09:00:27 PM »
What on earth is wrong with Super Mario Bros. 2!? It's a great game! And speaking of SMB2, they did replace the big hearts from Doki Doki Panic with mushrooms.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Sqrt2

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2005, 06:06:23 AM »
I don't Mario party 5, probably because they got rid of DK as a playable character. And the fact that you always get rubbish capsules if you are in first place.

If at first you don''t suceed - destroy any evidence that you tried in the first place.
AA fanboy and proud!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2005, 05:22:30 PM »
I love SMB2, but I'm not very good at it... I like the music for the over world, it's just great. And SMB3 was awesome, and it made Mario more popular. So there might not have been SMW if there was no SMB3, meaning no Yoshi, meaning no Yoshi's Stroy.

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2005, 09:23:10 PM »
Mm, I can't say I hate any Mario game. I liked all I played (though there are too many Mario Party games) including SMB2 and YI. I never played Mario is Missing and such either.

Random Anime Quote:
"I have split ends?"--Zelgadis. Slayer Next episode 6.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2005, 08:43:15 PM »
I'm not so sure about Wario games... Wario Land, Wario World, I don't like them... But then, in SM64DS, Wario was great! I like it when he does a triple jump: Hah, yoh, bleah!

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2005, 06:20:44 AM »
I hated Mario Teaches Typing.  There was no point to it whatsoever, although it does teach people to type.

Fox McCloud, Ace Pilot, at your disservice.
Fox McCloud, Ace Pilot, at your disservice.

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2005, 07:05:19 PM »
I like contradictory posts.

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Print