Print

Author Topic: Metroid Prime help.  (Read 3630 times)

« on: April 03, 2005, 12:53:18 AM »
I'm in the room with the power bomb but I can't get it (or beat the nonexistant (SP?) thing).
How do I get it?
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 01:37:31 AM »
If memory serves, one of the visors will allow you to see the invisible enemies. Defeat them to proceed.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 02:59:16 PM »
no, it's invisible with all the visors.  the fastest way to take the thing down is with the wave beam + missle combo, I think its called wavebuster.

I remember having to go through getting to it at least 4 times, tryilng to figure out what weapon to kill it with.  Also, a barrage of super missle will kill it, as I found out later, but the really easy/fast way is the aforementioned tactic.

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 04:05:02 PM »
Awesome name, CoconutMikeNIke.

The only place I could find Metroid Prime back in the day only sold it in combo packs, so I was forced to get the strategy guide. It says that the Thermal Visor works.

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 08:09:07 PM »
I didn't realize the thermal worked...not like it really matters.  The thing can be seen, well, more like know its general area, without it. The wavebuster, luckily, automatically hits targets, since I couldn't get a lock with the regular combat visor.

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 03:16:52 AM »
The thermal visor didn't work for me more than the combat one did (you can see the two lights)
I'll proply need more help later (I wonder if any one needs help for MP1,@ or hunters)
Oh yeah that remindes me I found the Hunter Metroid DS easter egg YAY!

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 04:06:16 PM »
Yeah, I seem to remember thinking to myself that the guide was wrong about that.

What Easter Egg?

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 07:01:29 PM »
It's not too much of an easter egg but listen: Metroid Hunter DS it was a hint that Nintendo were releasing Metroid Prime Hunters DS.

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2005, 05:42:13 PM »
ARGGHHHH Phazon Mines!!!  I hated that place.  But yes, whoever said that the power missile combo works best is correct; that's how I beat it.  The hardest part is actually reaching the boss room alive.

Print