Print

Author Topic: A sad farewell  (Read 2225 times)

« on: July 31, 2005, 01:24:04 PM »
I'm not sure if i am able to come here anymore. My home cpu crashed and I can't use the internet. So for now, I'll use my cousin's laptop.

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 05:53:12 PM »
Oh no! Your computer crashed? That's not good.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 05:55:20 PM »
 Why don't you wait until you're sure you can't come any more before you make a "Farewell" thread.

No, don't even do that. These threads are just  for attention. If you're going to leave, do it. If you're not, don't.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 07:02:20 PM »
He'll be back...they always come back...

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 07:06:29 PM »
What about Dairy King?

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 08:15:54 PM »
I haven't even found out who you are!

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 10:06:33 PM »
Yup, another one of my topics infected with negative Black Mage.

Mario Mario he''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 10:09:34 PM »
I don't think "negative" is the right word.  Besides, these threads are also kind of a heads up, but then, it could be made into a post somewhere, like Mario Bar, where everyone goes.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print