Print

Author Topic: How Long Where You Here?  (Read 16730 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2005, 11:36:23 PM »
Since I only meet one of Cash's criteria, I'm still a noobie by his definition.  Which part applies to me depends on your point of view and the post in question.

Although I've only been a Fungi Forum member for a few years, I have been "here" longer than anyone else.

"Everyone dies, but few people truely live."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2005, 12:02:37 AM »
Chocobo, zootalo, Mario Maniac, and Lola Prue were here before Fifth, but I suppose that they've all flown the coop by now, too. :/

Luigison, I claim newbie status before you. ;P
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2005, 12:35:32 AM »
I've not seen a post by David but once, and never by J.J.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2005, 03:46:02 PM »
I've only seen David post a few times(and one of them was a threat to shut down the forums over one stupid topic I made.....That's right, he hates me :P), and J.J. I've only ever seen do it once. But they're still the "original" staff (i.e. the staff that held for a long time before they started hiring people right out of the forums).

Luigison, you don't post semi-intelligent material, you post completely intelligent material. So yeah, I guess you're a n00b too. Sorry.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 9/29/2005 2:46:50 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2005, 09:36:33 PM »
OH MY GOD. I've just learned. David has made 191 posts. And if you think that's low... J.J. has made 16 posts. Thanks to some reasearch from this one I found a topic that J.J. made here . Go there to check his profile.

(Parentheses are cool.) "Quotation marks are cool." "Punctuation. (is?) cool!"

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2005, 09:43:53 PM »
Most of them were in the very early ages of the board.

You might as well bookmark that page if you ever want to find anything old on the forums, because they've gotten so back that the search rarely works. Unless of course, the admins can turn up the timeout setting for search, but I don't know if they can.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2005, 06:42:14 PM »
Jan. 2004
This is a secret coded message.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2005, 08:35:54 PM »
I was unaware that the search worked at all.
I think I'll just go bump that topic up so we can still get back that far.

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2005, 09:22:18 PM »
Watoad: "you've got a friend in me!  Yeah, you got a friend in me!"  Speaking of friends, thanking for being so considerate and answering alsmot all of the questions in my emails.  And thanks to Fifth also who drew a picture of a Yoshisaurus and sent it to me (I still have that picture and like it).  And anyone else, thanks also.  Little things like this mean a lot.

Oct 20, 2004 is the latest date I could find in a topic.  I think that I may have deleted my password email, doh!  But at least I know that my estimated anniversary is coming soon.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2005, 09:41:37 PM »
August 23... two years ago.... so over two years now.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2005, 10:52:43 PM »
Late December 2004.

I''ve noticed something amongst some people''s signatures- they''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2005, 11:51:04 PM »
I've got a slave in you.
I'll tell ya what to do.
Go clean my room, I'll pay you next month;
I've got a slave in you.

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.
It's YOUR problem!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2009, 06:41:10 PM »
August 07, 2003, 11:10:03 pm

Six years, two months, two days, fifteen hours, forty minutes, ten seconds, xx milliseconds, xx picoseconds.

My first post was replying to Lizard Dude saying that I played the tuba in school (I believe for a topic he made about what instruments we played).

Since I was 13 years old when I joined, I was pretty noobish and kept that up for a while. I've read some of my old posts (as a 19 year old going on 20 here soon) and I am disgusted with a lot of them. For some reason, I basically acted like a ******bag toward a lot of people without the need to ever do so which, in retrospect, is kind of strange to think because I'm not that type of person in real life, so that kinda earned me this "Anti-Guy" reputation here, if you don't mind me using a Paper Mario reference.

I guess I could be compared to Niko from GTA IV when on the subject of my place in this forum.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »
I never plan on leaving.

Don't you hate it when they say that and eventually disappear without so much as a farewell?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2009, 10:34:39 PM »
No, I really don't, and in his case, not one bit. At all.
That was a joke.

Print