Print

Author Topic: I must get a PSP!  (Read 3179 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: March 07, 2006, 08:07:44 PM »
Mega Man X is on the PSP! MMX is one of my favorite games of all time! I played that game nonstop on the Super Nintendo, and I can't wait to play it on the PSP!

Also that new Mega Man Powered Up looks great. You can create your own levels! Now if only Nintendo would offer a level editor in Mario games...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 09:11:35 PM »
I think "Mario Maniac's" custom title is quite fitting, don't you?
That was a joke.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 09:34:45 PM »
I think that your opinion counts, as the weird triangular pop up told me.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 10:34:35 PM »
Wasn't there a Megaman X collection available for the Gamecube?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 03:40:01 AM »
Wha? Megaman on PSP with level editor? AWE-SOME. This may just convince me to stop arguing against emulators. That is, unless, I get the Revolution... (Gamecube games, my GC broke ages ago and I decided not to replace it)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 08:32:25 AM »
I think "Mario Maniac's" custom title is quite fitting, don't you?
Just because he wants a PSP because it has Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X and/or Mega Man: Powered Up!  doesn't mean he's a Sony PR rep. And the Mega Man X Collection had a few crappy Mega Man X games, most notably 4 and 5.

And speaking of custom titles, how do you get one? Do you make them yourself? "Custom Title" implies heavily that you do
every

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 02:04:29 PM »
Mario Maniac, I played Mega Man X for the PSP and I didn't think it was that great. You should reconsider buying it. Mabey if a friend has a PSP ask him/her to rent Mega Man X before you buy it. Just a little advice. =)

So what if he likes PSP? Are these Nintendo/Playstation wars still going on?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 06:48:07 AM »
And speaking of custom titles, how do you get one? Do you make them yourself? "Custom Title" implies heavily that you do.
NEVER ask for a custom title. If you do, you'll usually get a dumb one. Anyway, the only way to get one is from a mod or admin.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 09:40:42 AM »
I love Mega Man games. I played Mega Man X on Super Nintendo to death. I may get a PSP just to play Mega Man X: Maverick Hunter and Mega Man Powered Up. So what if the PSP doesn't have any killer apps, Mega Man is the killer app for me.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 02:02:41 PM »
So what if he likes PSP? Are these Nintendo/Playstation wars still going on?

It's not the fact that he likes PSP, it's that he named the thread "I must get a PSP" and only until you clicked it did you find out it was actually about Megaman X.

Seriously, the only game for PSP that I think is really worth buying is Smackdown vs Raw 2006 and considering that there's already a superior PS2 version there's really no need to buy it unless you're a Jake "The Snake" Roberts fanboy and you can endure a 2 minute loading time.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 04:02:57 PM »
NEVER ask for a custom title. If you do, you'll usually get a dumb one. Anyway, the only way to get one is from a mod or admin.

Boy, have I learned that today.  Not that my CT is dumb, it has been bestowed upon me without reason.  Don't even hint at one.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 08:34:24 PM »
No, see, this thread wasn't the cause for the custom title. The fact that he kept posting threads about how much better the PlayStation family was than Nintendo was.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 05:11:06 PM »
Mm, I see. 'Kay, then. But still, I think that Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X is one of the few worthwhile games in the PSP library as of late. And you get to play as Vile!
every

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 10:53:44 PM »
I watched a long trailer for Mega Man PU, and the music has undergone even more drastic changes than the graphics.  It's very... hard to rock to.  It sounds like a toy box.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print