Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1726407 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1575 on: February 25, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »
Today is his birthday. Now he's 9.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1576 on: February 25, 2007, 11:45:52 PM »
What, so he's able to post again?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1577 on: February 26, 2007, 01:03:17 AM »
Fear not, fellows.
[22:52] <BirdPerson> Deezer
[22:53] <Deezer> BirdPerson
[22:53] <BirdPerson> What's up with coolkid's onlineness today?
[22:53] <Deezer> Hmm?
[22:53] <BirdPerson> Like, he was online as if unbanned
[22:53] <BirdPerson> earlier
[22:54] <BirdPerson> But didn't post (incidentally it's his birthday also)
[22:56] <Deezer> maybe it counts access attempts as being active
[22:56] <BirdPerson> Hmm.
[22:56] <Deezer> I see him in the ban log trying to access
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1578 on: February 26, 2007, 06:13:00 AM »
But he managed to change his sig reflecting that he was banned. I think that was his way of communicating that to us, since perhaps he still wasn't able to post.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1579 on: February 26, 2007, 01:47:31 PM »
Wasn't coolkid the person to say "I hate Mario" in his first post? (too lazy to look himself)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1580 on: February 26, 2007, 02:02:53 PM »
No he said, "I'm Austin BLAHBLAHBLAH!"
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1581 on: February 26, 2007, 03:21:37 PM »
oooooh... =P

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1582 on: February 26, 2007, 05:04:36 PM »

« Reply #1583 on: February 26, 2007, 05:32:11 PM »
ZackAttack was not very good at getting his point across. By looking at all of his posts, you'll see that he did in fact, like Mario. He was just..........stupid. :P

« Reply #1584 on: February 26, 2007, 05:45:20 PM »
Weather conditions:
Visibility: Low
30[degrees] Farenheit
Snowing

The weather just finds more ways to make me ANGST. As soon as the snow starts to melt, we get even more snow.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1585 on: February 26, 2007, 06:16:28 PM »
The weather here is a beautiful 70 degrees and no signs of snow are currently in developement.  ;D

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1586 on: February 26, 2007, 09:23:25 PM »
Haha, I remeber him, he was always using caps lock and recording his times on games.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1587 on: February 27, 2007, 12:38:34 AM »
Not to mention being stupid and having no brains and asking if Luigi was in Mario 64. And being quite unintelligent also.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1588 on: February 27, 2007, 09:45:46 AM »
I like the snow, but I'm glad that winter's almost over. I kind of get sick of the cold weather, and would rather be warmer than colder sometimes.

Now for some ANGST.. I was in a car accident yesterday afternoon/evening. There was a line of traffic to my right and I was in the left lane. They were being nice and letting someone out, but we didn't see eachother until we were hitting eachother. My car's airbags deployed, giving my left hand a serious rug burn (it almost looks like I burned myself in a fire) and the right front area of my car looks bad.

Her car was leaking what looked like radiator fluid, and she asked the police to help her tow it away. My car was driveable, but I drove my dad's truck to my parents. Once inside the house, I cried and cried (probably mostly from shock, but my parents had been mad at me before the accident..)

I was at my apartment and unwinding after I got off of work at 2pm. I told my parents I would come over because I was expecting a new computer in the mail.. well, I decided to eat something and play a game for a "little bit". A little bit ended up being 2 hours, and my dad comes over and knocks on the door, and tells me we need to go home because mom has been waiting for me. He yells at me a bit because it looks like I've been just playing games since I got off of work (they are more supportive of my gaming than it sounds like..), then tells me to follow him home.

I gather up a couple of things and put them in my car, and he takes off one way and I go another.. apparently there is more than one way to get to my parents' from my apartment. (-_-;)

Anyway, I'm going to go eat breakfast and take some medicine. I haven't been to see a doctor yet(hopefully I won't need to), but the police and my parents have both told me that if I feel more pain than should be necessary, then we will go to the doctor.

Sorry about the lengthy post, but I've had a lot on my mind as of late.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1589 on: February 27, 2007, 04:38:55 PM »
I ordered lunch today (which should have ensured me getting my meal, whether or not someone else got there first), and I still didn't get my meal, because the high school didn't get enough meals. This is especially annoying, because today's lunch was one of the few edible meals they sell, and probably the best one they sell, too. I'm just glad I get free lunches, because if I actually paid for the lunch I didn't get...

Print