Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1708767 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7515 on: July 13, 2011, 12:54:46 AM »
I hate vague complaints
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7516 on: July 13, 2011, 01:00:39 AM »
My mom walked into my room a few minutes ago to tell me she had to leave to go to the hospital to pick up my dad. Turns out he had a nail from a nail gun go through his arm while he was working, and he had to be taken to the hospital to get stitches and such.

Great thing to have told to you just before you're about to go to bed, eh?

« Reply #7517 on: July 13, 2011, 01:50:37 AM »
[darn], that must smart.

I actually hate the people I live with.

...do they beat you?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:53:29 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7518 on: July 13, 2011, 08:40:11 AM »
Getting the my left wisdom teeth out has been an overall better experience than the right side, save for the nausea. It's awful.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7519 on: July 13, 2011, 08:42:12 AM »
I'll soon be able to sympathize.  I'm getting them all out Tuesday.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #7520 on: July 13, 2011, 09:05:11 AM »
At the same time? I feel for you, man. Make sure you get vicodin, not stupid ibruprofen. Are you getting put to sleep for it or local anesthesia?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7521 on: July 13, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »
It'll be local.  They can also sedate me, but apparently I won't get knocked out.  I'm not sure what they'll give me for the pain, but when I went for the consultation, he said I should just try to survive on Aleve or Motrin if at all possible.

« Reply #7522 on: July 13, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »
That sounds rough. I could only afford local and to be honest, its not that bad. Its just the initial numbing shots that get you. 3 on each side.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7523 on: July 13, 2011, 09:34:01 AM »
I actually got a filling last Thursday, and had numbing shots then, too.  To be honest, it wasn't a huge deal.  I'm assuming the anesthetic they give you for getting wisdom teeth out is comparable to that?  Maybe I shouldn't be making that assumption, now that I think of it...

« Reply #7524 on: July 13, 2011, 08:30:11 PM »
Oh its only worse because of the places they're giving you the shots. They're more tender spots.

« Reply #7525 on: July 13, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
If the office you go to offers it, see if they'll use "Laughing Gas". You'll feel totally relaxed and won't feel anything but pressure in the area where they are working. They will still also give you shots, but again you'll barely feel or be aware of the procedure.

My dentists' office charges 25 bucks for the gas, but it's worth it for me.  :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7526 on: July 14, 2011, 03:16:23 AM »
I'm getting seven of my teeth ripped out as soon as the dental hospital in my city gets back to me about an appointment. Oh joy.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #7527 on: July 14, 2011, 10:51:47 AM »
25 bucks!? Where do you live...or is your insurance just that awesome?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #7528 on: July 14, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
I've been trying to hatch a shiny Zorua in my White version using the Masuda Method for quite some time now, and I haven't had any luck yet. I looked up other people's results and they hatched some shinies in eight eggs, and one guy even hatched two shinies in a row. I'm at roughly 400 eggs and still counting.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7529 on: July 14, 2011, 03:40:05 PM »
Took me forever to get a shiny Poliwag that way in HeartGold. When I finally got one I had a box and a half of just Adamant and Modest Poliwags.

I have a small group of other shiny Pokémon that I got by chance, also--predictably, a Golbat and a Golem are among them, but I have a pretty nifty Shellos (yes it is actually the shiny version of the blue one, not this)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print