Print

Author Topic: E3 2006: Smash Bros. Brawl  (Read 68152 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #225 on: November 03, 2006, 05:30:18 PM »
Awesome. Absolutely awesome. It seems that Snake's stage will be the Shadow Moses snowfield, which makes me happy. The crawl feature looks great too, and everyone's attacks are looking really good. I just wonder what weapons will be used this time around... 

« Reply #226 on: November 03, 2006, 06:14:42 PM »
Samus kicks were nice! This trailer confirmed that Fox would be in it! I wonder if these are the rest of the characters...But the stages were COOL!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #227 on: November 03, 2006, 09:01:48 PM »
I tried to watch it. It wouldn't load, all it managed to do was punch mIRC with lag...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2006, 10:21:44 AM »
I like that Mario Kart Track, Speshally the one with all those crumbling platforms, for some reason.... The stages to me right now seem kinda' cramped, and the layout is kinda' repetative.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2006, 05:22:48 PM »
Notice how Fox looks re-designed. It's like a mix of Command and Adventures. He also seems to hold his blaster in his hand at all times. Will his moveset be different? Is this some sort of foreshadowing of a Star Fox game to appear on the Wii?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2006, 05:24:02 PM »
I doube he'll always be using his blaster. It was only a trailer.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2006, 05:31:55 PM »
But it was actual footage of the game and NOT an FMV sequence. They had do put it there for some reason. Also notice how his standing animation is radically different from the previous game. He bobs up and down like Ryu.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2006, 05:48:48 PM »
No, it was actual footage of a trailer. Things tend to change between when a trailer is seen and when the game is released.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2006, 06:07:45 PM »
The Mario Kart stage looks too much like a Mute City rehash. But I'm glad to see Yoshi's Island and Pokemon Stadium. That Angelland stage looks sweet too.

Crawling. Looks useless to me and odds are it'll only come in handy for the Break the Targets/Race to the Finish stages.

Zero Suit Samus seems very different from regular Samus. Hopefully they can also differentiate any other clones from the last game to make them as good as this.

Fox looks like a drug addict. Why didn't they just reuse his model from Melee? I do like that his space level has low gravity.

So far so good Nintendo and Sakurai, now how about you don't axe Falco, Captain Falcon and any other good character from the past and confirm that Diddy Kong, C. Olimar and Lyn are in the game? You'd be making me very happy.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #234 on: November 05, 2006, 03:50:28 PM »
I highly doubt they'll axe Captain Falcon or any other character that has been on the Smash Roaster since the first SSB
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Sqrt2

« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2006, 09:31:47 AM »
Personally, I think wario's moves are a bit too weird for me. I hope they include his shoulder charge move from SML3:Warioland in this game, as that would rock!!
AA fanboy and proud!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2006, 03:15:30 PM »
I can't tell whether Wario is unfinished or programed that way on purpose (as he is based on his wacky WarioWare incarnation).

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2006, 04:08:06 PM »
I wonder if each character has diffrent outfits, not just diffrent colors of the same one.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2006, 02:45:21 AM »
My list of Characters for Smash Bros, Brawl:

Sonic
Mega Man
Simon Belmont from Castlevania
Dante from Devil May Cry
Leon of Resident Evil 4
Viewtiful Joe
Goku from Dragonball Z
Bobobo-bobo-bobo
Naruto

like reece said, it is very unlikely that these character will appear in Super Smash Bros Brawl because Snake was just making a guest appearance but I do think the Sonic, Dante and Leon are all very good characters and I do know that Megaman is pretty popular but I'm not a very good fan. I'm a very strong anti-supporter of dragon ball and naruto however (no offenco to you sorry)

though I'll lise some of characters that I'd LIKE to see
Sonic
Dante (DMC)
Vergil OR Nelo Angelo (DMC)
Leon (RE4)
The Prince (Prince of Persia)
one of a handfull of characters that is in the FF series making appearances in Kingdom Hearts (for a better 2D understanding)
Garret (Thief - though what freakish chance will a master theif be starring in a fighting game is beyone me)
Terry Bogard along with other famous KOF characters
and a fat truckload of other characters that I can't remember right now

I'm pretty new to this forum by the way but not new to forums entirely
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 02:48:11 AM by Sinister Aura »
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2006, 02:52:03 AM »
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

There might be a new Brawl Trailer coming out Nov 2nd.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=88214
I REPEAT! THERE MIGHT BE A NEW BRAWL TRAILER COMING OUT NOV. 2ND

And we're not gonna have problem here. :P
no offence man, but your attempt at using The Real Slim Shady phrase was really out of place
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

Print