Print

Author Topic: Most ANNOYING Moments in Mario Kart Games  (Read 34314 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2006, 10:33:31 AM »
Wow, it musta been 2 months since I posted.

On Wi-Fi the other day, it was terrible. This guy who was Peach kept on getting Blue Shells every time she hit an item box. It was feakin annoying!!!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2006, 08:18:10 PM »
Mario Kart 64: I like this game overall. If anything's annoying about it, it would have to be the changing scroll speed of different tracks. The jungle one is really slow sometimes but really fast other times. It all depends on how many people play. I haven't played since August so the player numbers are blank off the top of my head.

Mario Kart for Game Cube: The most annoying thing about this is that I lose to my 12 year old cousin all the time on it. And that I can't play anything above 50 cc very well. Basically, I wish there was some way to make this game easier.

Both: What annoys me is when people ridicule me for using Peach. On the Nintendo 64 version, I almost always beat people with her, about 97% of the time. I have no idea why I  am so good at the 64 version and not the Game Cube, that fact also kills me.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2006, 07:01:04 PM »
Maybe because those games have a ton of differences. Also, I don't know how you can consider losing to someone an annoying quality of a game. You just have to play better.

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2006, 07:21:04 PM »
Well, the topic is about annoying moments, not qualities. Losing is what I consider to be a "moment".

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2006, 09:27:41 PM »
What's annoying about this is that someone who is almost half my age can pick up on this stuff better than me. They claimed the Game Cube had the easiest games of the systems that came out five years ago but frankly I find the old Nintendo 64 way easier. Maybe I'm just getting old?!?

« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2006, 05:21:06 PM »
Two Questions:
1. Where did that come form all of a sudden?
2. What do you mean?
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2006, 12:30:13 AM »
MKDD1. when i am driving along in first and i get smaked by a guy ABOVE me who messed his item shot up and hit me (for some reason this happens all the time)
MKDD2. when i am playing with my sis and she hits me with lighting a blue shell AND a banana

MKDS 1. when on wifi and a guy wins and he makes fools of all the other players

MKDS 2. when on wifi and a guy knocks me over the edge and then he waits there for me to set back up and then knocks me over again I HATE THAT
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2006, 04:40:40 PM »
This is a little off topic, but something weird happens in MKDS.

This is maybe a glitch that only CPU players can do. In Peach Gardens, I saw a CPU grab a Bullet Bill and slammed into 1st. But then, it drives to the corner where the two flower patches are and after a while, it teleports it back to the fountain, and the 1st-7th opponents overlap it like 2 times! It was very weird.

Also, if anyone is in the 8th place starting point at Bowser's Castle, the game makes a mistake and says you are in the 7th place position.

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2006, 12:57:17 PM »
MKDD1. when i am driving along in first and i get smaked by a guy ABOVE me who messed his item shot up and hit me (for some reason this happens all the time)

MKDS 1. when on wifi and a guy wins and he makes fools of all the other players

Ah..........wait, what?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2006, 11:45:05 PM »
The most annoying monent would have to be in Super Mario Kart; when ever Mario or Luigi were 1st and then you got ahead they would use a star...
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2006, 04:36:12 PM »
I hated when every computer character got to use unlimited special items in SMK. i.e. Mario and Luigi with stars, Peach with poison mushrooms, DK and banana peels, etc.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2006, 07:33:33 AM »
I feel your pain. It happens in Double Dash too to me sometimes.

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »
I found a new distraction today...those dang Chain Chomps in MK: DD. Those things are hard to avoid!

Br26

• Ping timeout
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2007, 08:41:29 PM »
Lagging wi-fi/people dropping becuase they lost.

Rainbow Road in MKDS.

Blue shells.

Lightning bolts.
Im sorry mario, but our princess is in another castle! He He, just joking!

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2007, 12:29:22 AM »
Mario Kart is a great source for fun.
Last lap! 1st place! final stretch! BOOM Red Shell! BOOM! Banana Peel! BOOM! Spiny Shell! BOOM! Last Place! x_x;
Stuff like that just loves to pile itself upon you just before your moment of glory
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

Print