Print

Author Topic: Society of the Forum Secret Keepers  (Read 49534 times)

« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2003, 03:54:30 PM »
You know, I forgot to mention something. A while back, after I had just found out the post editing secret and my ego was the size of Jupiter, I went and terrorized another forum using this format. It turns out that IP's CAN be banned on this format, but it's a secret admin thing. That's how Deezer got rid of Xizer. So I got banned, but I found out ANOTHER secret there. I can make a member that is unbannable. This one isn't, so my 2000-post guy here CAN be banned, but if I ever DO get banned, I will make a "CashCrazed-X", an unbannable member, where I won't get the IP banned message when I try to post with him. So I really have 5 secrets, and you can't kick me out of the presdient seat now. Deezer can NEVER totally remove me from the forums.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2003, 05:04:39 PM »

Hmm, I'm having a hard time deciding if you're intending that as a threat of sorts. None the less, it doesn't matter. I've expressed my opinions on this topic, yet you continue to give me things to worry about, despite what the others say.

However, from your claims, we shouldn't need to worry about you doing anything that's bannable. I don't see where it's relevent whether you can be banned or not. It shouldn't matter. Even so, returning from being banned only shows a level of maturity rivaled by a first-grader. But, do what you want.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2003, 06:13:31 PM »
This is getting ridiculous.
CashCrazed, will you quit bragging?
Anyway, If this keeps going the way it's going now, I'll remove myself from the SOTFSK listings and become a closet secret holder instead. I don't wish to become associated with something that turns out to have a bad reputation.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2003, 08:28:40 PM »
Yahoo made me change my user id.  So...

Luigison is dr_shows.

Edited by - dr_shows on 4/30/2003 7:29:25 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2003, 09:00:50 PM »
It made you change your id? Why can't you log in as Luigison anymore?

It made me think of the Dr. Scholls products. You know, the "Genital Wart Treatment" guy?

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/30/2003 8:02:08 PM

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2003, 05:06:50 PM »
I like how frostbite is a member of a society on a board that he quit. :)

Luigison, what are you talking about Yahoo!?

As for the bringing back the society and constant arguing, I have to agree with good ole' Chupperson Weird. My feelings are best expressed in the slogan:

Arguing on the Internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard.

*no offense to the Special Olympics, retards, or Internet*

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2003, 05:43:31 PM »
Heheh...I love that phrase. I was literally ROTFLMBO the first time (and second, and a whole bunch of other times) I heard that! Hehehe! Like he said, no offense intended.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2003, 06:00:55 PM »
I can still log on and post as Luigison, but the email address in the Luigison profile doesn't work.  Maybe I should continue to use Luigison anyway since so many people know me here by that name.

I made the dr_shows user name simply to have a user name with my new working email address.  Why Yahoo made me change my id is a long story.  Of course I could post as anyone I wanted, but whats the point in that.  Do you think I should stick with Luigison or use dr_shows?

As for secrets, who here knows where the secret page is?

Edited by - Luigison on 5/1/2003 5:07:03 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2003, 06:05:34 PM »
Literally? Doesn't that hurt? That is, the laughing-your-butt-off part?

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2003, 06:08:50 PM »
Heh, I took so long going back and forth on  the wording of my last post that Luigison got one in before me.

Stick with Luigison. Definitely.

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2003, 06:16:05 PM »
I think your right.  Luigison is known, and sounds a little cooler than dr_shows.  I'll just tell everybody now that my new correct email address is dr_shows@yahoo.com (as if anyone cares anyway).

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2003, 07:19:39 PM »
CashCrazed did you check to receive relpies to this forum when you started it.  Even if you didn't you should get an email from deezer with the subject "ASP Forum - Reply to your posting" if my ASP trick works.

I also figured out how to trick the ASP into posting replies, but not counting them in the total.

I don''t know the html secret, so don''t ask.

« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2003, 07:26:46 PM »
what happened to your old email?

Messing with the forum is just one of the things I find to do with my endless amount of free time. My freshman year has been SO boring!

I think I know why Luigison seems to be finding all these secrets easily. He's the only adult here besides the TMK staff(Heh, I think I remember David Dayton say all of us made him feel like he was growing hair out of his ears). He's had so much experience I don't think any of US could match him.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2003, 07:37:08 PM »
I had used Yahoo dialup through SBC and use my old email address with the dialup account.  When I canceled the dialup account and switch to DSL they wanted me to pay $9.95 a month to keep the email address.  So, I changed to dr_shows which ment I lost my address book, most of my website, and now have a much smaller amount of space in email, the website, etc.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2003, 08:14:14 PM »
I don't know if being an adult has anything to do with it.  I know a lot of high school students who can figure things out better than most adults.  I mess with the forum because I like to test and figure things out.  It's part of my personality to question things.  When I was a kid I would take all of my toys and some nontoys (radio, alarm clock, tv, etc.) apart to see how they worked.  I'll never forget my brothers reactioin when I fixed his RC car.  (he had ramped it off of something and broke the circuit board in half)  I think that trying to figure things out is what started my interest in and why I still like physics so much.  That, and my ability to visualize math.

Maybe that's also why I like Mario games.  I remember playing for hours trying to bust every block, find all the warps, and cheats in SMB.  I think I was in the 3rd or 4th grade when I learn how to jump up through walls in SMB.  It was probably my 7th or 8th grade year that I programed my first game.  It was a simple game of figuring out the right number.  The screen output was something like this, "Enter a number between 2 and 4 that is greater than 8."  I'll ask this in the MFS.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/1/2003 7:25:09 PM

Print