Print

Author Topic: Secret message in WarioWare?  (Read 1844 times)

« on: March 06, 2005, 07:01:41 PM »
Open up the turntable, and chose "Ashley's Theme".  Play it very quickly.   If done correctly, you'll hear "I've granted kids to h*ll."  This is very erie, something I wouldn't lie about.  Anyone with WarioWare Touched, try it out.

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 01:33:02 AM »
T-T-Thats s-s-scary!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 01:57:15 PM »
I have WarioWare: Touched and I've earned the turntable. I tried it fast before, but I didn't hear that message.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »
Turntable? What do you have to do to get that? If it involves breaking the high score on every single microgame again, count me out.

You got the fourm way wrong, by the way.

If I had a dollar for every brain you don`t have, I`d have one dollar.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 07:34:14 PM »
I hate it when people get the "fourm" wrong.  I didn't notice that and I got the turntable fairly early in the game.  Maybe after beating Ashley?  I don't remember.  I am working on getting gold crowns for everyone now.  Three more to go.  The last thing I got was a parrot.  I hope theirs more.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print