Print

Author Topic: Worst Moments In Mario History?  (Read 25776 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2007, 04:21:59 PM »
That seems likely in my mind, but take a moment to recall what type of people were around mostly in 2000.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2007, 05:09:03 PM »
Not necessarily the worst moment, but the Mario anime movie could've used a better ending. Although I'm probably just saying this as a MarioXPeach fan.  Oh well, the anime movie was a LOT better than the live action thing we got, despite the ending. 

I guess nowadays, the live action Mario movie could be viewed as interesting, yet grossly inaccurate (or a pile of doo-doo that should never have seen the light of day, depending on who you're asking).
Regards, Uncle Dolan

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2007, 10:05:12 PM »
(I hate Bowser Jr. Wht is he even in the games?) Anyway, SMS was not all that great, as pathetic characters such as Pianta and BJr. were introduced. The game itself was okay, but the characters were not! And what kind of plot is "Peach getting kidnapped and Bowser Jr. thinking she's his mom?" He's so stupid to think that for one second Peach would ever (insert dirty comment here) with Bowser! Truly, this was a dark time for Mario.

I don't think so!!

Super Mario Sunshine was very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY fun.
Good graphics
O.K. storyline
also good controls
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
I said the game was good but the plot and characters sucked. I never said the game itself was crap.

Dude, no offense, but I said that nearly a year ago. It's not really something that needs to be discussed. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's great that you think SMS had a good plot, I just don't wanna talk about it. I've already done my ranting.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:28:09 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print