Print

Author Topic: Worst Moments In Mario History?  (Read 25437 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2006, 06:26:23 PM »
And when you turn all the way around it's a 360 degree rotation.

Yeah, that's always how I took it...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2006, 04:48:03 AM »
Mario is Missing FTL.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2006, 12:39:41 PM »
yay! this topic isn't a bust!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2007, 11:47:57 AM »
BUMP  for new members to express their opinions, and I found another bad moment.
"If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book."
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2007, 01:20:59 PM »
I can't believe nobody mentioned that one!

"I hope she made lotsa' spaghetti!"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2007, 04:29:25 PM »
The worst moment in history was when Shigeru Miyamoto became producer? I have to disagree. He and the rest of Nintendo have continued to produce amazing, innovative games; even after he became producer. To me, he is even better as a producer.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2007, 04:53:16 PM »
......I don't think......anyone has said that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2007, 05:13:37 PM »
check toward the beginning of the thread.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2007, 07:53:22 PM »
Ah. Actually, I checked to see if anyone had said that, but I guess I missed it.  :P
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 06:05:24 PM by PaperLuigi »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2007, 06:01:54 PM »
Worst moment? I'd have to say any of the dumb Mario flash games on Newgrounds.

* Glorb waits for people to start bashing newgrounds
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2007, 10:43:27 PM »
I don't think some flash game will be recorded as Mario History, but it still counts, and please, don't start to bash NG on my thread.

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2007, 11:41:25 PM »
Newgrounds is cool, man. If you haven't noticed, most of the flash artists are Mario fans, not haters.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2007, 09:00:05 AM »
Oy. What I meant was, I was half-jokingly waiting for people to start bashing Newgrounds irrationally because, in my experience, whenever Newgrounds is brought up here, people start ranting about how they hate Newgrounds for any number of reasons. I'm not encouraging it (the bashing). Furthermore, what I meant when I brought it up in the first place was that most of the Mario flashes are weird. There.
every

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2007, 11:46:27 AM »
I like the "REAL Mushroom Kingdom" movies or whatever that's called.  The story is weird, but I like how the characters' designs are based from the Paper Mario games.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2007, 06:03:27 PM »
I don't think some flash game will be recorded as Mario History, but it still counts

How or why would those Flash games count? Are any of them made by Nintendo?

I think that the only things that should be considered canon are things that have come directly from (or were sponsered by) Nintendo: the games (obviously), the cartoons (again obviously), the movie (even if it was a flop), other merchandise (beanie babies, toys, manga..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print