Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 143651 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2006, 07:32:37 AM »
I think it's time for me to brag...I mean...talk about my perfect Gold Version! Thanks to the easy techniques of trading and trading back and cloning Pokemon, I have achieved a perfect Pokedex of 251 Pokemon seen and caught. w00t! Well, I'm still trying to improve, by first of all, raising more Lvl. 100 Pokemon (I own I think 22 Lvl. 100's, including a Celebi). I am also trying to catch the two legendaries I never caught in the game, Raikou and Suicune (the ones I actually were allowed to keep from a trade suck eggs). So far, I have succeeded in raising a Charizard to Lvl. 100. My current team is...

Tyranitar  Lvl. 86  Attacks= Earthquake, Rock Slide, Crunch, Hyper Beam (a female, but kicks butt :)

Togetic  Lvl. 81  Attacks= Shadow Ball, Metronome, Psychic, Fly

Hitmonlee  lvl. 91  Attacks= Hi Jump Kick, Strength, Reversal, Mega Kick

Venasaur  Lvl. 85  Attacks= (not very good) Tackle, Sleep Powder (good for legendaries), Razor Leaf, Solarbeam (I think I'll erase Tackle for a Hyper Beam and Sleep Powder for Sunny Day (If I can find one)) Anyone know where to get Sunny Day to buy? I think it's in Celadon.

Blastoise  Lvl. 82  Attacks= Skull Bash, Hydro Pump, Surf, Mega Punch

Victreebel (only for Cut, Flash, and weakening legendaries; Cut for any trees, flash to face Red in Silver Cave, and it's level for the legendaries) Lvl. 49  Attacks= Flash, Acid, Cut, Razor Leaf

And that's it! BTW, all of my hard work adds up to this: Play Time= 635:49. I also have $999999, and not by a Gameshark! Thank you for your time. I will also post my dream team soon, once I decide on one :D.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 10:23:38 AM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2006, 01:47:31 PM »
Jeez waleez. That's a lot of stuff you've got. How did you get Celebi? I was under the impression that that particular Pokemon didn't appear in the US version.

Meanwhile, what do you get when you combine a Smeargle with Hypnosis, Sand-Attack, and Mean Look, plus 12 Timer Balls? You get Latios. I'm happy to say that I have captured that slippery fiend without a Master Ball.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2006, 03:40:52 PM »
I'd also like to know how you got that Celebi.
And now, Suffix, what do you plan on using that Master Ball on? What's gonna happen when you covince yourself you need to save it, and then you complete your Pokèdex and still have it? What'll you do then???
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2006, 06:19:41 AM »
I received my Celebi from a friend, but I don't necessarily know how he got his (it's probably from a Gameshark or an Action Replay). But, there are no strange side effects, and the Celebi is quite strong. It is at Level 100 (along with a not-exact clone at 82 that has weaker attacks, thank you cloning abilities:) and it knows Ancientpower, Hyper Beam, Psychic, and Future Sight. Along with my Celebi (nicknamed Cella by my friend), I have a Level 100 (without cheating, or else my numerous friends who traded with me traded a Level 100 to me)...
Machamp, Bakufun (my Typhlosion, nicknamed it's Japanese translation), Dragonite, Lugia, Blissey (686 HP!), Crobat, Meganium, Jolteon, Ho-oh, Lapras, Charizard, Feraligatr (I love the story behing his name; the programmers couldn't fit an "o" between the "t" and "r" or some other letter),Zapdos, Politoed, Mewtwo (Miky), Articuno, another Ho-oh (cloning:), Mew, Moltres, Kabutops, another Kabutops, and a Cloyster.
There you have it. A total of 23 Level 100's. But, trust me, I have been beaten by other Level 100 teams. My friends and I were nuts about Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver. So, we were always competing and training. Thanks to much cooperation, dedication, and hard work that started after I learned that the attack Tail-whip did not inflict damage, I can reflect back on this game today. And don't even try asking me to restart and do it all over again.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2006, 03:58:52 PM »
I HAVE POKEMON PUZZLE LEAGUE. Thank you, Peddler's Mall! :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2006, 07:16:20 PM »
Well, I've caught a Skarmory and Heracross, but I've discovered I need a strong defensive Pokemon. I'm going to wait until I beat the 8th Gym so I can capture a Lairon @ Victory Road.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #321 on: August 21, 2006, 02:12:51 PM »
Bird Person: I haven't the slightest what I'm going to do with it [the Master Ball]. Maybe if I ever buy a Gamecube game, I'll transfer it for use on some enormous monster thing.

Mr. Melee: Perhaps if I had enough drive, I would buy a Gameshark to get these impossible people.

Now that I've lost LeafGreen for what seems like forever, my interest in Pokemon has all but disappeared. How disappointing. However, I'm passing on what I've learned to my very young sister, who is improving her reading skills.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #322 on: August 21, 2006, 04:32:42 PM »
I miss the halcyon days of Pokemon Red and Blue.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #323 on: September 03, 2006, 02:46:37 PM »
I miss the glory days of Crystal.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #324 on: September 03, 2006, 04:56:44 PM »
What's everyone's opinion on that upcoming game Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I think it'll rock, just because the real stars finally get the most screen time.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #325 on: September 03, 2006, 06:24:23 PM »
It looks great. Having the Pokèmon adventuring and fighting by themselves (in real time) seems like a refreshing change to the series. I'm actually considering getting it.

The PMD comics that have been in the last two issues of Nintendo Power have been interesting, too.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #326 on: September 04, 2006, 03:03:33 PM »
I hope that when I get Mystery Dungeon, I become either Squirtle, Pikachu, Cyndaquil or Treecko. :)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #327 on: September 05, 2006, 12:32:39 AM »
I ordered Pokemon Mystrey DS and TLoZ:PH from BestBuy.com yesterday and will get Pokemon Ranger DS free.  Well, it'll actually be about $10 for shipping and taxes.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #328 on: September 05, 2006, 04:57:48 PM »
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon looks COOLIES. :D

« Reply #329 on: September 07, 2006, 12:46:52 AM »
I want to be Cyndaquil, Treecko, Squirtle or Eevee. The game looks awesome, I can't wait!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print