Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing paintings  (Read 3956 times)

« on: February 01, 2006, 12:21:39 AM »
I've been trying to find paintings in AC:WW.  I've only ever found 1 painting, in the original game, and don't remember where.  It's the only part of the Museum that I've had a lot of trouble with in both games. 

I doubt that they are sold in Nooks, but I am not certain.  Basically, what I am asking is, Where are paintings for the museums, and what do I need to do.  Also, are the precedures the same for the DS version and the Gamecube version?
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 01:14:48 AM »
Nook's or Redd's.
(But Redd's are sometimes fake.)
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 10:01:56 PM »
Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crossing:_Wild_World#Paintings . Notice that they are all by real artists.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 11:52:51 AM »
I got one from Redd and it was real. Then this one time i dug up a picture of Tom Nook and decided to give it to the museum, but appearently it didn't belong there. That is personal experience.
I see poop.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 07:01:01 PM »
Who buried Tom Nook's picture? That's an item that I thought you could only get from the turnip trande.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 07:05:38 PM »
I think the real question is "Who would honestly want Tom Nooks Picture?"

Also, I've found more paintings, now that Redd comes around more often.  Does Lyles insurance cover fake pictures?
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 07:12:39 PM »
How do you get Redd to come more than once a week?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 08:26:48 PM »
Time travel. Also, keep talking to Lyle. He'll eventually sell you damage insurance which covers fake paintings.

(Pssst! They have a scam going!)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 08:28:45 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 07:41:19 PM »
What scam...?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 08:46:12 PM »
It's pretty easy. You buy a fake painting from Redd for 3,920 Bells, Lyle takes it and pays you 100 Bells, then Lyle gives the painting back to Redd and they split the profits.

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 11:09:17 PM »
Lyle gives it back to Redd? Good thing I sell mine to Nook.

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 11:16:51 PM »
EDIT:  I guess we can't delete posts anymore.  :-\
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print