Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy - Comet Observatory - Outside The Unpowered Engine Room  (Read 4086 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: September 20, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »
As requested by Turtlekid1, I have made a Super Mario Galaxy video with my new camcorder. This one shows off how to get to the 2nd floor of the Comet Observatory while it is unpowered. There aren't many any differences at all, except that the teleporter up there that forms a 2 way teleporter mysteriously allows you to activate it before the area is even powered! Enjoy!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEKIXHzBxw

Be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »
Cool stuff, but how did the link-thing start working?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 04:35:08 PM »
When you first start a new file, none of the teleporters are active. However, if you go up there and step on the teleporter, it will activate. This is probably possible because Nintendo didn't expect you to get up there so early.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »
Wow! I gotta try that!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 09:49:12 PM »
I never knew you could get that high. I had previously gotten to that slippery roof structure, but never got any higher.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 06:15:19 AM »
Nice video!  I never knew it was even possible to get that high that early.  Like MaxVance, I only ever got to the "slippery roof structure".
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 05:18:11 PM »
Cool.  I liked to roam around the unpowered areas when I was still beating SMG.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Print