Print

Author Topic: New Nintendo DS model?  (Read 16497 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 09:56:58 PM »
I'm confused. You just denounced most of his hardcore-declarations (Spore notwithstanding) and then you say that the drought is still there and even acknowledge that there have been good games coming out at least as far back as "months ago". And FFIV is the game to get excited about rather than "other RPGs" if you ask me.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »
Why is this conversation even happening? There's a great mix of hardcore and casual DS games out now; the Wii's the one in bad shape.

And why is anyone complaining about the DS getting better? You people are so ungrateful.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 11:06:05 PM »
The Wii's not really even in bad shape, it's just that due to its being a console, it's susceptible to even more garbage games than the DS. But it still has a fair amount of good stuff as it stands now.
That was a joke.

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 06:53:26 AM »
SPAC3 INVADERS EXTR3ME

This is actually a really good game.  Except I have it for the PSP not the DS.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »
I'm confused. You just denounced most of his hardcore-declarations (Spore notwithstanding) and then you say that the drought is still there and even acknowledge that there have been good games coming out at least as far back as "months ago". And FFIV is the game to get excited about rather than "other RPGs" if you ask me.

Well, I suppose it's a matter of opinion based on what you like. From a non-biased standpoint, the DS has probably been getting good titles for a while now. But based on my opinion, there's not much to get excited about. I'm generally not interested in games like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest, N was just too hard, and Space invaders doesn't really hold my interest. I'm sorry. But hey, can't please 'em all, right?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 09:55:39 PM »
What I am vaguely considering for the DS right now:

-Dragon Quest IV
-Kirby Super Star Ultra
-Sonic Chronicles
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 10:14:25 PM »
SC confuses and frightens me. I honestly have no idea if it'll be good or bad (well, not bad, more mediocre). I'm leaning towards good, but I also leaned towards good back before Shadow the Hedgehog came out (no, I don't know why, either).
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 10:16:31 PM »
Well, Bioware's involved, and I've heard good reviews, so... who can say. If I had a quarter for every Wii/DS game I bought that I thought would be great and wasn't, I could buy SC straight up.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »
If I had a quarter for evy DS/Wii game I thought would suck but didn't, I'd have...well, fifty cents.

I could buy a Coke, though.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 11:42:20 AM »
Smells more like Nirvana if you ask me.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 02:29:45 PM »
What?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 04:21:56 PM »
...What?
every

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »
Glorb if I have to post that link again then I'm going to smack you.

Print