Print

Author Topic: Something cool  (Read 3850 times)

« on: April 15, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 08:59:11 PM »
That's cool, but I'm almost disappointed, because I thought a course from Super Mario 64 had found it's way into a version of SMB3.

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 07:03:12 PM »
That's not the video I saw.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
That's what I'm saying: I didn't see it either. What I did see was SMB3 with Canvas Curse- like gameplay.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
That is quite amazing... Loving drawing mouths on the clouds and the like near the end.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 08:23:15 PM »
That's what I'm saying: I didn't see it either. What I did see was SMB3 with Canvas Curse- like gameplay.

That's what it is.

I like how you can shield from hammers and kill enemies with it.

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »
That's what it is.

I know, but I was saying I'm almost dissapointed because it wasn't an eight bit rendition of Rainbow Ride. Almost.

Anyway, it was a cool video. Looks like fun. Maybe I should pick up Kirby's Canvas Curse the next time I see it..

Print