Print

Author Topic: Should Waluigi just die?  (Read 59566 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2009, 02:17:47 PM »

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2009, 03:59:53 PM »
Do you people think I'm lying or something?

Alright, alright, next time I go to Gamestop, I'll see if they have a used GCN WarioWare, but I'll only buy it if it's less than $10.00 USD.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:09:55 PM by Tv_Themes »
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2009, 04:19:23 PM »
That's not even the original.
That was a joke.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »
I know, but I dislike buying handheld versions of games if there is a home console one.

And I already know WarioWare Mega Party Games has more to do than the original GBA one.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2009, 04:28:49 PM »
[pic]

Way to miss the forest for the trees.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »
Jeez, guys, cut him some slack.  You'll attract more flies with honey than you will with Wario's farts vinegar.

I don't hate him if that's what you're thinking. My main problem with Tv_Themes is his constant complaining about one thing or another (Waluigi, Wario Ware, Bowser, Tatanga, etc.). Seriously Tv_Themes, is there anything you don't hate about the Mario series?

EDIT: Also, if Tv_Themes doesn't have the money to purchase Wario Ware, we shouldn't get mad at him for it. Same goes for his preference for home console games over handheld games.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:41:37 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »
That's not the problem. You're allowed to dislike anything that you... dislike.

The problem is that as time goes on, Tv_Themes presents more and more of what he thinks is backing for his hatred of WarioWare, when all it really tells us is that his metaphorical tank of knowledge about WarioWare is dryer than Death Valley, making his opinions less and less justified with every post.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2009, 04:52:33 PM »
Whether or not his opinions are wrong (which I have no way of knowing, having never played WarioWare myself), Tv_Themes has been taking a lot of insults and rudeness over the matter.  Surely members of this board can make their points politely?

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »
I don't hate him if that's what you're thinking. My main problem with Tv_Themes is his constant complaining about one thing or another (Waluigi, Wario Ware, Bowser, Tatanga, etc.). Seriously Tv_Themes, is there anything you don't hate about the Mario series?

EDIT: Also, if Tv_Themes doesn't have the money to purchase Wario Ware, we shouldn't get mad at him for it. Same goes for his preference for home console games over handheld games.

Iirc, I only complained about how Tatanga was underused. I don't even remember complaining about Bowser either (Bowser Jr. maybe).

That's not the problem. You're allowed to dislike anything that you... dislike.

The problem is that as time goes on, Tv_Themes presents more and more of what he thinks is backing for his hatred of WarioWare, when all it really tells us is that his metaphorical tank of knowledge about WarioWare is dryer than Death Valley, making his opinions less and less justified with every post.

My main problem with WarioWare (as I've pointed out several times already) is that it puts off the Wario Land games, games I really enjoyed and wanted to see more of. I am a huge fan of side scrolling platformers. I'm so happy Starfy has finally made it to America.

Since its inception in 2003, WarioWare has come out with five titles. For six years, isn't that excessive?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »
Sure it is.  Nintendo is a company, a company founded to make money, money that can be made by milking a concept until customers are sick of it.  As long as people still like the concept, the 'Ware games will continue, excessive or not.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2009, 05:12:58 PM »
Well then, WarioWare does get credit for being different with each new game. Wish the same could be said for Pokemon.

But hold the phone, Wario Land has its differences with each new game! Wario Land 1 was just a basic platformer, same with Wario Land 2, but Wario Land 3 gave Wario that neat ability of getting power-ups from enemy attacks. Wario Land 4 was just WL3, but Shake It really played on the Wii's Remote functions.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2009, 05:42:07 PM »
Thing about WarioWare is that they're actually fun games, as opposed to Mario Party and Pokemon.

I like Virtual Boy Wario Land, but I never could get into the other ones since I could never get past the controls.
That was a joke.

« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »
Pokemon is fun.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »
Pokemon is too repetitive, but it causes chronic addiction!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »
Admittedly, I'm talking about the battles and their epic slowness and clunky interface. Don't know too much about them otherwise.
That was a joke.

Print