Print

Author Topic: WarioWare D.I.Y. Friend Codes and Discussion  (Read 23286 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
The quality is terrible, but here's a video of my microgames.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsbPYKlt2qw
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 07:01:36 PM »
Cool.  I like the Power-Up one.  Also, I had the same general idea with the Jump one.  Edit:  I guess great minds think a like, but yours works faster. 

I've updated a couple of my SMB ones.  I think two of them are ready to leave beta and one only needs some sprite work.  I think 1-1 is going to have to stay as is since there's no way I can figure to fix it's couple of minor flaws without anymore commands or sprites.  I've completed my Chicken Attack proof-of-concept, but haven't used any official ALttP sprites yet.  I gave up on my ROB one even though it was nearly complete because I didn't have time to finish the arms for the contest. 

Edit:  SMB 1-2b and Chicken Attack! poc are in my crate now.  Phred, other people have turned green, but you still have a ?-mark. I've triple checked your code.
Edit 2: BTW, SMB 1-1 through 2-1 are essentially complete if you want one of them. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:51:38 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 10:02:15 PM »
I see you now, L-son.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 09:25:28 PM »
Phred, I like the ending of your Jump game when you win.  I hadn't noticed it at first.

I had about 45 minutes free today, but no access to my computer so I decided to edit Duck Hunt into Dawg Hunt.  It took over 2 hours to finish though.  The point system limit meant I had to change everything except for one of the dog's sprite loops.   It's in my crate now if anyones interested.  As always, feedback is welcome. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 07:18:36 PM »
I like it. Shouldn't the screen flash when you shoot, though?
I updated Shell Shock so that Mario can get hit by the Bullet Bill in the victory if he jumps again.
Comedy!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 07:54:38 PM »
Thanks.  I had a passing thought of that when I played on the Wii, but got carried away with trying to get it to do something when you missed that I forgot.  I'd redownload yours, but I keep getting errors when trying to view friends carts.  Maybe Nintendo is updating now or something. 

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 03:58:35 PM »
I'm removing two of the dogs and adding more sprites of him for if he's hit or not.  If I have points left I'll have a duck or two fly over at the end.

Also, sorry for the...

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 01:33:01 PM »
Yes!  My game "Hop n' Hurry" is one of the winners of design challenge #2 (sports)!  Why not download it and give it a try?

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
Sorry for the bump but...YES!  My game was selected again!  You can try my "Bull's-eye" for theme #3!  Let me know what you think!

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2010, 05:49:55 PM »
Nice!

I had played "Hop n' Hurry" on my own before knowing it was you. I got my butt kicked at first because I apparently don't know the rules of hopscotch. :)

As for "Bull's-eye", appropriately disturbing in true WarioWare fashion.

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 11:02:37 AM »
Thanks, Lizard Dude!  I actually had to do a little research on hopscotch.  I just wanted it to stand out from the usual football/basketball/baseball.

Does anybody know of a tactic to increase your game sales?  I'm still trying to get medals 34-36 (the medals for individual game sales).

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 12:10:54 AM »
Where do I find the FC for the Wii game, or does the Wii game use the Wii's FC? (did that make sense.. XD

DS: JonDIY 4813 4642 1355
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 06:24:45 AM »
It uses the Wii Friend Code.

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 02:08:23 PM »
My Wii FC (one month later)

8420 8937 1891 8266
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 11:09:43 AM »
Bought it at Target 2 days ago.
0433 0920 0001

Print